moods is offline Junior Member

help with bionabol only cycle

hey guys.
    I plan on doing a cycle consisting of 40 mg off bionabol per day. would i have to take clomiphine cytrate (clomid) and/or some sort of anti estrogen with it? or would it be safe to just take the bionabol? please respond back guys, advice needed.
    thanks

Milky87 is offline Member
    what is the active ingredient?

No flame bro but a dbol only cycle is useless.

big.wheels is offline New Member
    don't do ust orals

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    test-based cycle. do 500mg of test e for 10-12 weeks and use the d-bol for the first 4 weeks. you'll need some nolvadex

moods is offline Junior Member
    why not do just orals. thats all i have, plus iv heard of people gaining 20 pounds off just orals

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by moods
    why not do just orals. thats all i have, plus iv heard of people gaining 20 pounds off just orals
    LOL u kan probably gain more than that if u work hard BUT KEEPING IT IS a different story plus ur sex drive is going out the window..you got some serious researching to do

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php

Your first cycle should look something similar to one of those. Test is the foundation of all cycles we reccommend because AAS shut down your natural test production. If you aren't supplementing your test with AAS test then your libido will more then likely suffer. Using test will keep your libido going while on a cycle. Orals to me, are like icing on a cake. They are here to top things off. Orals are to be used for a short period of time say 4-6 weeks, depending on what you're taking. How can one say that if they gained 20lbs on a cycle of dbol only which only lasted for 4-6 that it's quality mass. Personally, dbol bloates me up and makes me feel like a sponge. I still use during mass/bulking cycles, though, becasue strength equals hypertrophy, IMHO, so I don't mind a bit of bloat. However, my cycles typically lasted about 10-12 weeks. It's my opinion that if on were to stay with dbolonly as their cycle of choice they would be playing the yo-yo game with their weight. You'll probably gain a ton, then loose a lot of it (becasue a lot of it is water bloat), but maintain maybe a few lbs. Which is, if you're needle phoobic, okay I suppose. No injectables=No cycle. PERIOD. If you're not ready to inject yourself then you're not ready to juice. I'm willing to be you're gonna hear that one a lot.

Milky87 is offline Member
    all oral cycles dont always suck. Granted someone planning on taking just dbol or winni wil be sorely disappointed, but great results can be had with tbol, var and prosteroids like those in SD and PP

Thread Information