moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member

I was planning my first cycle

I planned to start my first cycle this week once my needles and pct arrive in the mail, except a have a big problem to contend with. I recently had my first herpes outbreak(oral herpes HSV1 i think doctor hasnt diagnosed it yet gonna see him tommorow), whenever i do moderate to heavy exercise the next day i have a cold sore on my lips.

This is getting to be quite the annoyance, and makes me not want to work out at all. If i keep working out im going to have a cold sore on my face 24/7 which is just ridiculous. starting my first cycle seems to be out of the question here. Do you guys think i should just stop working out all together? I would have to work out very light as in not breaking a sweat for the herpes not to flare up. not sure what would be worse having a cold sore or losing all my gains so far. thanks for any input, im pretty choked about this situation
    Last edited by moregunsthanroses; 01-02-2006 at 07:56 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    it is just a cold sore. keep trainning. the doctor can perscribe many good creams to help it clear up

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    yea i could be overreacting just a bit. i might actually do the cycle of 500mg test enth a week 1-12

Unoid is offline Member
    stress is known to also cause cold sore breakouts.

Taking a good bit of test will push down your cortisol

Thread Information