BigTymer414 is offline Banned

Question need to know dangers of roids at teen ages???

hi guys, im curious to know as to what the dangers are of using steroids at age 16, i have already done them, but now i want to know what threats pose me in the future and what i should do about them. i already know that it stunts growth but i want more detail as to wahat else it does. please everyone i need a reply. thank you

goose is offline Banned
    How old are you?

goose4..

diezell is offline Senior Member
    youre gonna get banned, dont expect to grow much and expect to really screw up youre natural test levels

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Adolescents who take anabolic steroids to improve their sporting performance could develop irreversible brain changes, it is claimed.

In adult users, these mental effects normally stop if the patient stops taking steroids.

However, research on animals by experts at Northeastern University in the US suggests that steroid use in adolescents may permanently alter brain chemistry.

Lower levels of serotonin are associated with depression and aggression.

"The serotonin neural system is developing during adolescence and the use of anabolic steroids during this critical period appears to have immediate neural and behavioural consequences.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2183105.stm

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    18 is the minimum age on this board ... but uve been banned ... so u know that already

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Kinda sad that this forum banned a guy who really needed help at a young age. I would skip the rules there and just try to help him, we are here to help, and I think age should not be the issue.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    he can still view the thread im suessin, just cant respond. so, if anyone has advice/information for the lad then i say post it anyway. there are quite afew problems you could encounter, diminished gains in the long run, altered brain chemistry as mentioned above, shutting off of any further bone growth, your natural testosterone production could be sent mad..... but you may not suffer with any of these or other sides, still, not worth the risk, best to wait

SpiderRico is offline Member
    why do something then think oh crap what were the effects of what i just did .. you cant jump off a building and then think what were the effects once you hit the ground

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    why do something then think oh crap what were the effects of what i just did .. you cant jump off a building and then think what were the effects once you hit the ground
    hmmm, never did anything you regretted later?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    as far as the question goes... I don't think there is too much to worry about. as long as the kid didn't do huge doses and natty test levels returned. for future reference, most of us only wish our test levels were as high as a 16 yr old. they have soo much natty test and gh running through there bodies should be absolutly no need to try to enhance it

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Kinda sad that this forum banned a guy who really needed help at a young age. I would skip the rules there and just try to help him, we are here to help, and I think age should not be the issue.
    I agree with this, although legally the board probably has to ban him. Kids are going to do what they want unless talked out of it...we are the ones to do that. Big Ty...what you will do is basically screw up your natural test level...which will prohibit long term muscle growth. Eat, train and sleep for about 5 years naturally...you will raise your test levels by doing that...naturally.

Thread Information