Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

Cool Depo-Testosterone

I was looking on an online pharmacy and I searched under Steroid and Test, and up Came Depo-Testosrerone, which They sell in a 200mg/ml oil, they sell it in 10ml, 20, 30 up to 60ml. For the 10ml its 101.99 and the 20ml is 196.67. I was wondering about this steorid, Is it a common used one? do many People cycle this? What does a typical cycle look like? And also any other info you all can think of that I dont know would be nice.

Thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    A Depot Testosterone is usually either Cypionate or Enanthate .

If it either of the 2, there very common AS. Dosages range from 350 to 1000mg/wk, higher for the more experienced.

the prices are a little over priced. most beginners run test solo for their first cycle. test cyp and test ent. are the same thing pretty much. they're long esters

Logan13 is offline Banned

cyp

Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    I was looking on an online pharmacy and I searched under Steroid and Test, and up Came Depo-Testosrerone, which They sell in a 200mg/ml oil, they sell it in 10ml, 20, 30 up to 60ml. For the 10ml its 101.99 and the 20ml is 196.67. I was wondering about this steorid, Is it a common used one? do many People cycle this? What does a typical cycle look like? And also any other info you all can think of that I dont know would be nice.

Thanks
    Depo-testosterone is Cyp. And those prices suck, keep searching. I have used Depo 2x, i will not use it again........I crashed hard on it.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therocksbiggestfan
    I was looking on an online pharmacy
    That's the first problem bro. You need a real source. Online pharms are a good way to get scammed out of your hard earned cash.

Secondly, those prices suck...Hard...and bad too. Seriously bro, I wouldn't want my worse enemy to pay those prices for one 10ml vial of test. Keep diggin and you'll get one.

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, Im just so frusturated trying to find a good clean source for test, I want to run a cycle so bad, just cant find the right source.

Thread Information