santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

Front Loading PROP with PROP???

Hi, I'm doing a prop cycle, 100mg eod, i was wondering if it would help to do the first 3 days 100mg ED to get the blood levels up quickeR???

It only stays in your system for 3 days or so. Its not like its gonna build up any significant amount in your system. If you want more stable levels just inject more often, like ED....or more if you're not affraid of some extra injections.

but just stick to the same amount

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    So frontloading would do nothing to help?

More injections would be better with prop....b/c the amount you frontload will be gone in about 3 days, so it would cause a drop after those three days from 100mg in your system per day to about 50mg in your system....that not what i would do.

Just take 50 or 75 ED for the whole cycle

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    So frontloading would do nothing to help?
    Prop kicks in within a couple days, so there's really no need. Typically front loading is done with long esters, as previously mentioned props not in your system for very long so there isnt a whole lot of a point to it.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The general rule on frontloading is taking double the maintenance dose prior to the end of the first half life...

So if you were doing 100mg EOD - your first half life would be after day 3... so you could take 200mg the first day - or 100mg the first day and 100mg on the second then EOD from there on out. But frontloading propinate really isn't necessary, blood levels raise fast anyway due to its short ester - this is usually something you do with heavier esters. Personally, I would take the 100mg day one, 100mg day two, then EOD... but thats just me

Thread Information