rford78 is offline Junior Member

Achy & sensitive balls while on cycle

Hi..currently on week 3 of my Sustanon cycle , 500mg a week.

I'm experiencing this especially in the mornings and sometimes randomly throughout the day.....a ticklish, and sometimes aching (very mild) senstion in the balls.

Should I be worried? No puffy nipples etc

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wait until they dry up like sundried tomotoes.

I kind of got the same thing at the start of my cycle.. HCG took care of that and I got my boys back to normal size too.

~Oldman

I am also on HCG - 500 IU a week. But my boys are still acting funny? My libido is high , balls still the same size.

Should I increase my HCG dosage? Maybe my problem will dissappear as it's still early into the cycle?
    Last edited by rford78; 01-03-2006 at 09:49 AM.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt increase, its your 3rd wk.
    Whats your cycle consist of, and how
    long are you going?
    Im no experet, but i wouldnt use HCG
    this early, especially if under a 12wk'er.
    I did a 24wk'er, but I planned on which
    wks I would use HCG due to the length.

just my 2cc's worth

I am running a 12 week'er. It is a Sustanon only cycle

I would stop the HCG , you dont need it
    right away, not with 12wks. Keep an eye
    on them, and go from there..

dont take this as the last opinion, but its
    too early for it. All my reading over the last
    couple years brings me there. I spent a year
    reading in the background beforee I joined. I
    never had a question that there wasnt already
    an answer for. Its easy to see through the BS..
    that is, if you read and research enough..IMHO

I did mine during the 8th,16th, and towards
    the end of my first. With my PCT, and my first
    go at it, all turned out great. Cant complain, and
    i owe it to AR..

SS1476
    Injecting small doses of HcG to keep the boys happy is common practice, run a search! It will not de-sensitize the Leydig cells incidentally. Hcg shots will continue despite the fact the cycle is for 12 weeks, to be on the safe side.

Meanwhile does anyone have any thoughts regarding my sensitive/tingling/achy balls?

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    weird i get that when i pct

Quote Originally Posted by rford78
    SS1476
    Injecting small doses of HcG to keep the boys happy is common practice, run a search! It will not de-sensitize the Leydig cells incidentally. Hcg shots will continue despite the fact the cycle is for 12 weeks, to be on the safe side.

Meanwhile does anyone have any thoughts regarding my sensitive/tingling/achy balls?
    LOL..testy. Do what you want....

First off,Ive searched plenty here,
    probably more so than you. And I said dont
    take it a final answer...smart ass!! Ive used it
    and I have had NO issues due to my research.
    So please..I gave you an opinion, when your
    barely getting any hits...

Good luck with balls..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That's the balls starting to shut down. Start HCG at 500ius eod or e3d until a week after your last shot. Sustanon has a long ester blended into it. So you want to shoot HCG while you're on, not when the AAS has cleared your system. You can also throw in some nolva. PCT with clomid.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    To be honest dude the last time i had achy balls. I went to the doc and had clymidia. Was a while ago though and it's cureable

Jdog55

Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    LOL..testy. Do what you want....

First off,Ive searched plenty here,
    probably more so than you. And I said dont
    take it a final answer...smart ass!! Ive used it
    and I have had NO issues due to my research.
    So please..I gave you an opinion, when your
    barely getting any hits...

Good luck with balls..

You search plenty here..... you da man! (take your word for it guy, I am an IFBB pro on the internet too )

*Probably* more than me? Can you believe this guy? Yeah, indeed........you know a lot about myself, you ignorant cunnnny, don't you?........yet another example a smartass! You are NOBODY to make such assumptions....Just because I have a small number of posts to my name, it doesn't mean than I haven't been searching exhaustively and lurking in the forums for a while too.

Bottomline, stop making clever assumptions , you don't know me. I'm sure your 'research' works fine, but obviously there's no ONE school of thought on bodybuilding or juicing, is there???

If I am a smartass, no wonder this thread this getting quite a 'few' hits....try checking its stats again. And I never took your advice THE final answer.

Do what I want? Well, if I am wrong about shooting 250-500 ius a week during cycle just to keep the testicles full, despite shutdown, then will the REAL vets here give me a holla please?

And SS1476, if you have done your so called research, you will find that this method yields better PCT; because during PCT, instead of bringing the balls back from the dead and to full size, you are only left with the task of promoting normal feedback hence normal test output.

Of course, the old school technique is doing HCG after the last shot and I am sure that is effective too.
    Last edited by rford78; 01-04-2006 at 05:23 AM.

lol...oh, my feelings are so hurt.
    Wow..you feel better today? I guess
    waking up and putting SS in his place,
    is making your day..lol
    New members like you make the vets
    not want to reply.Look how your acting.

F-U
    Assumtions are taken to a new level
    when you speak..lol toughguy.

Murphys law:
    never argue with a fool, people wont
    be able to tell the difference.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    While using sustanon , my left nut used to hurt as if it was in a bench vice being squeezed. What a freakin pain! After about 3 weeks off, everything went back to normal. I think it's because of your boys shutting down. I posted a similar thread once and that seemed to be the general concenius.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If my balls are tingling and I've got HCG on hand you're damn right I'm gonna start shooting 250-500iu e3d throughout the cycle. I might wait until the first 4 weeks are done, or I might wait until the latter part of the cycle to begin the HCG the last week or two before PCT. Either way, I have noticed from my research that if you use HCG intermittintley throughout they cycle or run it the last few weeks leading up to PCT to wake the boys up, it does in fact, have a profound effect on how much of your gains you will keep. IMO, it is better to keep the boys alive throughout the cycle or wake 'em up before actual PCT begins. HCG has become a standard in my PCT as I think it should for a lot of other cats.

And just becasue someone doesn't have as many posts as you (no names are gonna be mentioned) pleae don't discredit them. They might just have something to say that sparks some interest.

As for HCG and use throughout the cycle or intermittintley, it is common practice for either of the two. Regarless of what your research has brought you to conclude. My research has brought me to conclude that recovery is easier when your boys are not atrophied.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO HCG should be used durring the cycle to help keep the testicles from going into a atrophy state. Not all cycles need the use of HCG but this also depends on the user as well. Some will see atrophy running a 500mg test cycle for 10 weeks and some may see little to none. If I was the user that saw the atrophy durring a cycle like that from that point on HCG would be part of all my cycles.

The aching you are feeling is usually an indication of the testes shrinking and shutting down....... try running 500iu E3D

Thread Information