YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

Gyno while running prop/eq/winny!!?

Guys, slightly freakin out, today i noticed a tiny tiny bump under my right nipple, cant believe i would get gyno while on prop/ eq/winny... but i guess anything happenes.. i know people have posted this before but im 3rd week into my cycle and i need help baddddddd.... My cyc looks like this..
    150 mg prop eod 600 mg eq / week 50 mg winn eod

also should i drop the steroids all together? ... im about to just drop them and listen to whatever u guys have to say cause i really dont know what else to do...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You're taking only one compound that aromatizes easily and another that is reputed to have anti e properties, if this is causing you gyno I would prolly just avoid gear entirely. What sort of anti-es do you have on hand?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You have high levels of testosterone in your blood and no anti-e what did you expect?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop is test, ofcourse it can cause gyno! Eq converts to estrogen slightly too, and winny is not anti-estrogenic. Winstrol could block progestin-gyno only.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    You're taking only one compound that aromatizes easily and another that is reputed to have anti e properties, if this is causing you gyno I would prolly just avoid gear entirely. What sort of anti-es do you have on hand?
    There are many aas that dont convert to estrogen. Have you ever heard of primo, winny, masteron , var, t-bol and halo. Nobody has to give up using gear
    yust because they are estrogen-sensitive!

should i drop this cycle im on entirely? ???

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    There are many aas that dont convert to estrogen. Have you ever heard of primo, winny, masteron , var, t-bol and halo. Nobody has to give up using gear
    yust because they are estrogen-sensitive!
    THe kid's 20 yrs old, is taking gear he has no idea what it does and obviously hasn't done his research-YES I THINK HE SHOULD AVOID STEROIDS FOR NOW!!! And yes I have heard of the compounds listed, have you ever heard of giving sound advice?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Prop is test, ofcourse it can cause gyno! Eq converts to estrogen slightly too, and winny is not anti-estrogenic. Winstrol could block progestin-gyno only.
    Just to add. Winny because it binds to SHBG so well, may have the potential increase your chances of getting gyno. Lowered SHBG = increases in estrogen and testosterone that can aromatize into estrogen.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Get some Nolva from the site sponsor (banner above). Take 60mg/ED until sides subside. Proviron would also be a great help and would prevent any further effects and lower your estrogen levels, 50mg/ED should suffice.

Gyno is far easier to prevent than treat, so I hope you have learnt your lesson. Always incorperate Proviron or some sort of AI in your cycle from now.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Just to add. Winny because it binds to SHBG so well, may have the potential increase your chances of getting gyno. Lowered SHBG = increases in estrogen and testosterone that can aromatize into estrogen.
    Very true.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    u should be running the test higher than the eq and ur winny needs to be shot ED ... as far as the gyno goes ... u shouldve been taking anti-e's since u are running some sort of test

next time make sure u have everything IN ORDER b4 u start ur cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Get some Nolva from the site sponsor (banner above). Take 60mg/ED until sides subside. Proviron would also be a great help and would prevent any further effects and lower your estrogen levels, 50mg/ED should suffice.

Gyno is far easier to prevent than treat, so I hope you have learnt your lesson. Always incorperate Proviron or some sort of AI in your cycle from now.

Somebody said something earlier about giving sound advice....here it is ^^^
    And maybe consider researching your compounds a little more before you start sticking youself next time...

ok lesson learned,
    heh should i drop what im doing right now.. or take novla and see what happenes... WINNY IS GOING IN TRASH regardless tho

If you want to continue your cycle it really depends on how long it will take to get the ancillaries you need. If you can afford it you can order from ARR and have it relatively quickly, in this case I would drop the Prop down to 75 mg eod until it arrives and you can begin nolva therapy.If you don't have the means, just drop your cycle now as you don't want the gyno to get any worse. If you are thinking of quiting the cycle(helluva good idea) just shut down right now, you may have to spend some dough on PCT, but then you can regroup, do some more research and come back in a few years a little more prepared.

guys i cant find Proviron or Novla on ARR or ASN can someone please post me the link to them?

also how long would it take to ship to ontario canada? too long to stay on cyc?

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    It takes a lil over a week to get to canada, get some nolva and arimidex and by the sounds of it you probely dont have any anti'es for PCT. Get some clomid nolva and arimidex for pct also.

Thread Information