kbala is offline New Member

Clenbuterol Cycle Time

When taking a Clen only cycle for fat loss (with Taurine), how long wshould one stay on the Clen?

I've heard conflicting ideas on this forum. Some say 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, others say that 6 weeks on with 1 week of Benedryl during the 3rd week is ideal.

Also, is PCT necessary for a Clen cycle? Also, what is the effect of using T3 with Clen. I couldn't find these answers in the Clen Handbook.

If taking t3, what should be the dosage? And when should it be taken? Same time as the Clen? (morning, then every 3.5-4.5 hours after until ~ 4pm)

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbala
    When taking a Clen only cycle for fat loss (with Taurine), how long wshould one stay on the Clen?

I've heard conflicting ideas on this forum. Some say 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, others say that 6 weeks on with 1 week of Benedryl during the 3rd week is ideal.

Also, is PCT necessary for a Clen cycle? Also, what is the effect of using T3 with Clen. I couldn't find these answers in the Clen Handbook.

If taking t3, what should be the dosage? And when should it be taken? Same time as the Clen? (morning, then every 3.5-4.5 hours after until ~ 4pm)
    Hmmmmm....the old ideals are definitely in conflict with some of the newer ideas/theories these days.IMO you'll have to approach running clen the same way we run anabolic steroids .In that I mean we have a basic set of do's/don'ts,but the reality is not all drugs work for each individual in the same fashion.So one needs to experiment and find what works for them.This holds true for HGH,IGF and a host of other drugs.
    I'd start out running the clen 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off.See how that goes.Then on your next cycle give the 4-6 week run a try using benadryl at the 3 week mark to up regulate the receptors.After those 2 different cycle approaches are complete,then you can draw your own conclusion as to what works for you.
    As of the T3,start at a low dose and ramp up just as you would the clen.You'll need to monitor your temperature to see what the dose is that brings you to 98.6

~Pinnacle~

buja is offline Junior Member
    I ran clen 2 on 2 off back to back and had some great results. I would suggest also supplementing potassium to try and prevent some of the cramping. As for PCT, I had no adverse side effects coming off but some more research would be a goos idea.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I recommend the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.. so far I have liked that more than the benadryl approach.. however Im gonna try doing it continously 4 3 months in my PCT of my upcoming cycle.. taurine and potssium is recommended.. lotsa fluids ... 2 me 100 mcg works fine, and Im a bug guy.. or used to be atleast. Now 245 ...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done 2 on 2 off, with great results. I like the idea of the benadryl, but never tried it yet.

Thread Information