LincolnLSonDubs2003 is offline Junior Member

Run Test past vs stop b4 Tren

I understand the whole ester thing, which is why I would think you should run Tren 2 weeks past Test. But I've been doing some searching on tren and theres quite a few ppl who run Test PAST Tren. Why is that? I also read start Test a week before you start Tren? Why is that?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren and deca are a lot harder to recover from then other compounds. So running test a few weeks past the tren to allow it to clear before PCT will help in the recovery process.

Also depends on what ester tren and test your using

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Also depends on what ester tren and test your using
    Even if he was running Tren Enan...... I would still run the test a few weeks beyond the Tren....... Just like I would with Deca .

I was thinking more like if he was running tren e and test prop hes gona have to run the test way past the tren,but if it was tren a and test e/c then it wouldnt matter as much.

It would be Test Cyp, and Tren Ace. So both you guys say run test past the tren? Is it better to stop tren, then run test prop, and contine the test cyp? Also how long past the tren should you go?

bump

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnLSonDubs2003
    It would be Test Cyp, and Tren Ace. So both you guys say run test past the tren? Is it better to stop tren, then run test prop, and contine the test cyp? Also how long past the tren should you go?
    Stop the tren when you planned on stopping the tren. Same thing with the test cyp. Here's what I would do if I had your gear...and these doses reflect MY OWN DOSES-

weeks 1-12: 375mg test cyp e3d
    weeks 4-11: 75mg tren ed
    weeks 12-15: 100mg test prop ed

Here's why, cyp will take a bit to build up in your body. If you run tren too early in the cycle you run the risk of having a low libido until the cyp kicks in. By week 4 the cyp should be flowing and libido issues with the addition of tren should ne nonexistent. Using test prop the last bit of your cycle will help with keeping the gains comming while the test cyp is leaving your system, which usually takes about 3 weeks. Tren will be out in a matter of days, perhaps a week at the most once it's ran it's course.

You think I'll need a anti-e during that cycle. I have in my hand's 30ml's of Test cyp 200mg per ml and 40ml of tren at 100mg per ml. So I was thinking about:

Test Cyp - wks 1-12 500mg per week
    Tren A - wks 4-11 100mg eod
    Test Prop - wks 12-15
    Clomid weeks 16-20

If I cant get my hands on prop, can I run the Tren to week 15? Anti-E?

EDIT: I pretty much found my own answer. Running Tren past test and up until PCT could cause recovery problems. So I'f I cant get my hands on Prop I'm goin to still stop the Tren at week 11. Still wondering about the anti-e?
    Last edited by LincolnLSonDubs2003; 01-03-2006 at 05:32 PM.

Thread Information