hoss827 is offline Banned

How much winny for a first time user?

My boy is a fitness model and is looking to gain some more size with this winny hes got, but he has no idea how much to take, how to cycle it...etc. Hell, I dont know either and i've read articles on it but never saw anything cycling wise. Is it dangerous to his liver? Hes a party person and loves his liquor but he says he'll quit if its necessary. Any ideas on how a first time user should cycle it?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It needs to be run with other AS. Not alone. Incorperating it into a testosterone based cycle would be ideal. Many users use Winny for the last 6 or 8 weeks of a cycle to harden up and solidify any gains made.

An effective dose is 50mg/ED, or, 100mg/EOD, but this isnt ideal for keeping blood levels most stable.

Awesome, thanks a ton man! I'll tell him to get some test in him too LOL

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I certainly don't like reading the fact he's a drinker looking to run a 17aa.If he decides to run winny,he needs to cut drinking out of his lifestyle.I'm not sure by the sounds of this he has the discipline to run a cycle.Most likely if he makes some changes in his lifestyle,he'd be able to put on mass without the use of anabolics.Enough of the lecture..

winny is liver toxic,so like i stated above,he needs to be alciohol free while running this or any 17 aa drugs.It's best he stops drinking 4 weeks prior to the cycle just to let his liver values get back to normal.
    He shouldn't expect much size from winny,so tell him not to get his hopes to high.
    50 mgs ED for 4-6 weeks would be a good cycle running winny.
    I'll spare you the lecture on that he should be running test with the winny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I certainly don't like reading the fact he's a drinker looking to run a 17aa.If he decides to run winny,he needs to cut drinking out of his lifestyle.I'm not sure by the sounds of this he has the discipline to run a cycle.Most likely if he makes some changes in his lifestyle,he'd be able to put on mass without the use of anabolics.Enough of the lecture..

winny is liver toxic,so like i stated above,he needs to be alciohol free while running this or any 17 aa drugs.It's best he stops drinking 4 weeks prior to the cycle just to let his liver values get back to normal.
    He shouldn't expect much size from winny,so tell him not to get his hopes to high.
    Hes mainly looking to get more shredded, so he thinks this would be ideal for him. He doesnt wanna gain more than an inch on his arms so I thought this would work for em.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    winny probably wont give him an inch on his arms hard work and training will and clenbuterol burns fat and is known for solidifying muscles...but this is something that can also be achieved with cardio,diet,and training

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if he wants to get shredded, diet and cardio is the answer. Steroids are used to preserve muscle on a calorie restricted diet, but they dont really burn fat. Winny wont put much size on him, but a good cycle is test prop/winny. If he takes winny he should definitely not drink on it. Plus he should take some vitamins to help protect his liver and cholesterol values.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

very well said. I agree 100%

Thread Information