Asgard is offline New Member

EQ frontloading?

What are your thoughts on on fronloading the Eq? I`m planning to do a 16 week cycle of 600mg Eq/w with 400mg Test enh. What are the benefits of frontloading the Eq, if there is any?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah some people believe it in because it hits the receptors when they are fresh...ive never done it
    anyone??

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm going to stay out of the never ending front load debate.But I'll tell you my experience front loading EQ.On my last cycle that had EQ involved in the chemical conglomeration. I front loaded 1600 mgs weekly for 2 weeks.It did absolutely nothing at all.

TMS
    TMS is offline Banned
    I wouldn't really frontload EQ. Also, I would up your test dose.

600mg of that amount of time on EQ is good but I don't see the need to frontload it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Not sure about frontloading EQ. It is a long estered AS, so, I guess, fronloading may be an advantage. It will also keep blood levels more stable.

Try frontloading the Test. Double the dosage for the first week, then, carry on at your normal dosage.

There was a good post on frontloading. It stated frontloading will help keep more stable blood levels. I'll try and find it.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Treat EQ like deca . Always run more test than EQ so you don't get shut down. Yes, EQ will shut you down hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yes, EQ will shut you down hard.
    Not true..I'll let Ross come along and beat you up about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Not true..I'll let Ross come along and beat you up about that one.
    Ross? I've read many times including in the AR profiles that EQ can and will shut you down if not used with the same of higher amount of test.

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate)

Eq will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone, so I would also recommend using injectable testosterone in any cycle containing it. Failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.

Ross? I've read many times including in the AR profiles that EQ can and will shut you down if not used with the same of higher amount of test.

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate)

Eq will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone, so I would also recommend using injectable testosterone in any cycle containing it. Failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.
    Suppression and shut down are two different things.You can be suppressed and still produce some testosterone .

Also,i know a few guys right not that are running very low dose of test along with high dose EQ.None are reporting any libido issues what so ever.
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 01-03-2006 at 04:09 PM.

Its suppressive, yes.

But mild compared to the progesterone familly.

Suppression and shut down are two different things.You can be suppressed and still produce some testosterone.
    But you cant be shut down, and still produce testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    But you cant be shut down, and still produce testosterone.
    I'm aware of that,but suppression and total shut down are two different things bro.You can be suppressed running dbol only,but not shut down,and produce testosterone .Eq doesn't cause total shut down.It's suppresses about 80% or so.Ross posted some studies on this.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I cant see there being much benefit of frontloading eq, its not exactly a potent anabolic thatll blow you up when it kicks in!

I'm aware of that,but suppression and total shut down are two different things bro.You can be suppressed running dbol only,but not shut down,and produce testosterone.Eq doesn't cause total shut down.It's suppresses about 80% or so.Ross posted some studies on this.
    I'll go back on some of my research and post cause I swear I've read that people have been shut down on EQ only cycles. I'll try to post some info later today. I have to take off and put our office together...

I'll go back on some of my research and post cause I swear I've read that people have been shut down on EQ only cycles. I'll try to post some info later today. I have to take off and put our office together...
    Everyone is different.Some people can run Eq only and not have any issues at all.Others have libido problems.
    Those that have those issues have been suppressed more than others,but doesn't show any facts they they were totally shut down.Like I said,suppression and shut down are two different things.I'll look and see if the MODs didn't delete the threads posted by Ross showing the differences.

Everyone is different.Some people can run Eq only and not have any issues at all.Others have libido problems.
    Those that have those issues have been suppressed more than others,but doesn't show any facts they they were totally shut down.Like I said,suppression and shut down are two different things.I'll look and see if the MODs didn't delete the threads posted by Ross showing the differences.
    Did Ross get banned again?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    What are your thoughts on on fronloading the Eq? I`m planning to do a 16 week cycle of 600mg Eq/w with 400mg Test enh. What are the benefits of frontloading the Eq, if there is any?

I frontloaded Eq and Test this past cycle. 1500mgs of Test and 1200mgs of Eq the first week then half those doses for about 3 months. I can openly say that I will never do it again. After tons of researching it looked to be effective, but after my run was over I wasnt impressed one bit. Gains came to a quick halt at about week 10 and I actually had itchy nipples. I have never had any signs of Gyno whatsoever. All of that gear frontloaded must have built up way to much Estrogen.

Did Ross get banned again?
    About 5x a week..lol...

Thread Information