Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 1ad man

Thread: 3rd cycle bulker... looking to get massive

insanepump621 is offline Member

3rd cycle bulker... looking to get massive

This is my 3rd cycle and im looking to get absolutley massive. I am currently 20 y/o. I am currently 195 lbs with a little under 11% bodyfat. My previous cycles looked like this.
    • 1st cycle
    • super test 250
    • week 1-10 250mg per week 125 on mon and 125 on thurs
      • 2nd cycle
      • test prop and npp
      • week 1-8 150 mg of prop eod and 100mg of npp eod
      • proposed 3rd cycle
      • week 1-5 anadrol 100mg a day
      • week 1-16 test 400 400mg on mon and 400mg on thurs
      • week 1-10 deca 300mg on mon and 300mg on thurs
      • week 10-20 eq at 300 mg on mon and 300mg on thurs
      • week 16-20 test prop 50mg ed
    I am running nolvadex and trib throughout. and i have my clomids. My source does not offer hcg . What is the next closest thing to it? I was also thinking about frontloading the eq at week 10. What do you think? Thank. Please dont preach to me about how im too young. I alreayd know that and if I known this when i was 18 i wouldnt of done it.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    have you purchased everything already? if not I'd drop the eq. you wouldn't get much out of 300mg a week anyway and its not a good bulker. that cycle seems long. I like 6 week runs. I'd drop the length of that run to a max of 12 weeks. drop the deca after 10 like proposed.

no i havent... im running the eq at 600mg a week. I ran a short 8 weeker last time so now i want to see how I do with a longer one

bump

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i personally love longer cycles.....

i'd say drop the EQ..... from my experience.... 600mg's/wk for 12 weeks was pointless..... if i ever decide to run it again.... it will be 800mg's/wk for no less than 16 weeks.....

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if your going to run the eq i woul do it from 5-15. As for the hcg you will be fine with the trib and nolv. You will also need to run 200mg day of b-6 with the deca .

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    you need to run the eq for at least 12 weeks to see proper results also 100mg of anadrol a day!! wow you are going to get insane back pumps i def. would lower that!! .. plus you are young as well.. im not bashing just trying to help!! you should always run b6 during any cycle!! not just deca !! i would also bump the deca to 12 weeks if you are looking to bulk bulk!! but from you previous cycles to this one WOW thats a huge jump in gear!! well good luck bro!!

If this was me this is what i would do(just my opinion)
    With what you have to use this is..
    1-16 t 400 2x's week
    1-14 deca
    front load the anadrol 1-4 50 maybe 60mg ed!!
    10-18test prop
    pct 2days after last prop shot weeks 18-22 or longer!!
    nolva/trib all the way through and clomid edit letro!! on hand if gyno symptoms!!
    drop the eq!!

good luck bro!!
    Last edited by carmine09; 01-04-2006 at 07:18 AM.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carmine09
    you need to run the eq for at least 12 weeks to see proper results also 100mg of anadrol a day!! wow you are going to get insane back pumps i def. would lower that!! .. plus you are young as well.. im not bashing just trying to help!! you should always run b6 during any cycle!! not just deca !! i would also bump the deca to 12 weeks if you are looking to bulk bulk!! but from you previous cycles to this one WOW thats a huge jump in gear!! well good luck bro!!

If this was me this is what i would do(just my opinion)
    With what you have to use this is..
    1-16 t 400 2x's week
    1-14 deca
    front load the anadrol 1-4 50 maybe 60mg ed!!
    10-18test prop
    pct 2days after last prop shot weeks 18-22 or longer!!
    nolva/trib all the way through and clomid on hand if gyno symptoms!!
    drop the eq!!

good luck bro!!
    whuhhhh????

clomid on hand for gyno? you are confused. also, why advise prop for weeks 10-16?? the enan will be fine; only reason for the prop is to ease into PCT, so prop 16-18 is fine (or adjusted if you want to run a shorter cycle)

everyone responds differently, especially to drol. 100mg ED isnt a crazy dose at all. it's actually average.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    seems like alot of gear. no need to jump too 600mgs wk deca and 800mgs wk test. id run test and deca 600/500mg wk and jump it with some drol. deca test drol is the best bulker EVER. no need for the high doses though bro. it's only your third run. you don't want' to build a tolerance so soon. us young guys have a long ways too go.

1ad man is offline Banned
    deca , drol, and test mass baby great mass cycle you will put on 100 pounds of water and lose 50 percent when done. 1ad man says tren test and anavar at the end. this way you will keep most of your non water gains. but if you want simple bloat city mass then my brother testosterona is right. peace
    tesko likes this.

1ad, if your diet is on key, he will keep most if not all his gains of test, deca , drol. drugs don't solidify gains, food does.

i wanted to re arrange it a bit and maybe run prop and tren from 12-20 and maybe some var from like 16-23... but this is only my 3rd so i figure i can run tren in fourth

why do you want too run a 23wk cycle bro? any reason?

i have no freakin clue... lol idk i only ran a 8 weeker last time... i want to run it for longer then that... but i wasnt exactley meaning 23 weeker eventhou i said it i jus using it as a spot where i should throw the tren in there if i did... dnt mind me i have a bad case of ad/hd...lol

IMO, i wouldn't run anything past 20wks. i just did a 18wkr and loved it. but one things for sure.....the longer you stay on, the longer it takes for your body too recover. i'm mostly concered with natty test production. i don't plan on being on HRT forever. if this is a concirn to you as well, id shoot for a 14-16wkr. can't go wrong there. it's still substancially longer than your two previous cycles.

im taking trib throughout... u think longer cycles like this would make me go on hrt at an early age?

depending on your time off, it very well could. trib wont' do anything for you on cylce IMO. it def won't safe your natty test from going baseline. when you have 500mgs of synthetic testosterone floating around your body natty test production will shut down, trib, 6oxo, togkat, will do nothing to save that.

carmine09 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    whuhhhh????

clomid on hand for gyno? you are confused. also, why advise prop for weeks 10-16?? the enan will be fine; only reason for the prop is to ease into PCT, so prop 16-18 is fine (or adjusted if you want to run a shorter cycle)

everyone responds differently, especially to drol. 100mg ED isnt a crazy dose at all. it's actually average.
    I know this partner!! If you would read my post it states with what you have to use this is the way i would set it up... and i edited the clomid mistake!!!! i did not see you correct it!!! its not wrong either!! HCG would be the best he said he could not get it!! He can use letro!! Relax bro!!

Thread Information