Dexta is offline Associate Member

Cycling while ill......?

I just started a ten week cycle of British Dragon andropen 275 at 550 ew. Also im taking 20 mg dbol for the first 4 weeks. My problem is im only on day 4 of my cycle and im comming down sick with something. I was wondering if i should continue with my shots but lay off the dbol while im out of the gym sick? I feel like im waisting it when i take it and know i might not be in the gym for a few days....Would i lose anything by just waiting for the cold to wear off then start back with the dbol or would it hurt more to come off then start again....? Advice would appreciated. Thanks guys

bump guys....im waisting money here with every pill i take . please help

smiler is offline Senior Member
    I've always heard if your sick from the neck up continue, even go to the gym. as long as it's not bad body aches, fever and lung congestion you can workout. just don't sneeze on the dumbells

i have minor body aches and alot of drainage.......think thats enough to knock me off my dbol and keep me out of the gym? Im also worried about shooting again bc im usually really sore after shooting this BD shit so thats more wear and tear on my body which could slow my recovery down.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    i have minor body aches and alot of drainage.......think thats enough to knock me off my dbol and keep me out of the gym? Im also worried about shooting again bc im usually really sore after shooting this BD shit so thats more wear and tear on my body which could slow my recovery down.
    I am no doctor, but I have a head cold right now and I still give 110% in the gym. I actually feel much better afterwards. ( for awhile) except no cardio until I feel better

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I would think you should keep on your regimen to keep blood levels stable. Gyno could be a serious problem with stopping and starting dbol . Personally, I would keep on and do a little workout each day, even if you only do some push ups and pull ups it's better than just laying around. Go to your local drug store and get some "airborne" or walgreen's brand "walborne" which does wonders for your immune system. Hope that helps, late.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    funny thing about being on is that although I don't feel well, my strength is right. If you can keep/gain strength then you mind as well be in a gym.

Whats wrong with giving your body a few days off and cutting back on my dbol ? I mean my levels will remain really the same since the half life if so short neways. right?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    maybe you've got prop-fever from the andropen . i thought someone would have suggested this.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Whats adropen?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Whats adropen?
    test mix with diff esters

It could be the andropen that is makeing you feel sick/fluish. I personally would keep going if i knew what it was.

i was aware i would feel like this as i felt this way with sus but its not suposed to kick in for a few weeks.....like i said its only day 4. Im sure its a virus though and not the roids because im home for the holidays and my family all had something like this that took them out for a few days, i guess illl just have to rest and rehab for a few days. What does everyone think about the dbol though. Im swallowing money away even though i wont be in the gym. Should i stop or stay on for the next few days till i can get back in there and hit it hard?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    its only 20mg a day .. its cheap .. so i say just run it

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i might save the d-bols if i were you. i would start 'em back as soon as you hit the gym.

Thread Information