Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Question Ready set here I go.....

I am ready to start my 4th cycle, i am 23...6'1 215lbs....

Here is what i have planned:

wk 1-17 sust @ 625mg/wk
    wk 11-17 winni @ 50mg/ed
    wk 1-16 eq @ 500mg/wk
    wk 1-8 fina @ 75mg/ed
    wk 19-21 hcg @ 250iu/ed
    wk 19-22 clomid...normal pct doses

I will be taking nolv @20mg ED and b6 @ 200mg ED

any suggestions? or advice? critisism????????thanks.

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    looks like your set, i would throw in inj b12 500mcg's ed, just cuz i like it.

thanks hulk, why would you suggest that? anyone else have opinions on my cycle?????????????????

i always use it on cycle. increases metabolism and hunger.
    zer_

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Pretty short run for the Winni

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Pretty short run for the Winni
    6wks is to short?

thought six weeks would be sufficient, what would you suggest?

anyone else have any advice on my cycle??????? is 6 weeks on winni too short??????????

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    i think 6 weeks on winny is fine...

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    6 weeks of winny is more then enough. That is unless you really dont getting hair cuts.. then do 12 weeks and you wont have anymore hair to worry about.

Now.. it looks like this is a strength and leaning cycle? not a bulking cycle. im not sure if you have ever leaned out on sust before but stay clear of ALL salt and really watch your sugar. i usualy suggest enan or even prop with a cycle like you are taking. I am an enan guy myself for cutting. But im all about the sust/omna for bulking. and if it was me.. id jumpstart the cycle with 3 weeks at 100mg of Dbol ED. and make sure you tare taking your 1000mg of MT and drinking CB juice and drinking lots of water. thats a very toxic stack you got going bro.

Good luck and let us know how you are doing!

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    3wks of 100mg Dbol isn't that a bit extreme?? Not flaming, just asking?

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    6 weeks of winny is more then enough. That is unless you really dont getting hair cuts.. then do 12 weeks and you wont have anymore hair to worry about.

Now.. it looks like this is a strength and leaning cycle? not a bulking cycle. im not sure if you have ever leaned out on sust before but stay clear of ALL salt and really watch your sugar. i usualy suggest enan or even prop with a cycle like you are taking. I am an enan guy myself for cutting. But im all about the sust/omna for bulking. and if it was me.. id jumpstart the cycle with 3 weeks at 100mg of Dbol ED. and make sure you tare taking your 1000mg of MT and drinking CB juice and drinking lots of water. thats a very toxic stack you got going bro.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    goodluck

Not im my opinion, six weeks at 100 would be. 3 weeks isnt a huge deal. But as i said , this is what I would do..

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Not im my opinion, six weeks at 100 would be. 3 weeks isnt a huge deal. But as i said , this is what I would do..
    do you think your first 3 weeks at 100mg ed is better than 50mg ed your first 6 wksed

I have done both, but he is going to be doing fina EQ and Sust that whole time so i dont think he needs to do six weeks. His cycle is very serious, if your going to do a cycle like this 3 weeks of 100mg dbol dosent seem to harsh to jump start, 100 mgs for a short period at the start of a cycle like that really gets you going fast.

I have done both, but he is going to be doing fina EQ and Sust that whole time so i dont think he needs to do six weeks. His cycle is very serious, if your going to do a cycle like this 3 weeks of 100mg dbol dosent seem to harsh to jump start, 100 mgs for a short period at the start of a cycle like that really gets you going fast.
    well i asked because I'm going to be doing testE wks 1-13 500-750 eq wks 1-12 600 dbol wks 1-6 50 ed winny wks 6-12 oral 50ed hcg wks 4-13 500 iu every 5 days arimedix 1mg eod

1-6 at 50 is fine too. the only reason i suggested that dose is becouse everything hes doing wont really kick in for about three weeks.. i mean to the point of you really noticing the results. So a big kick like 3@100ed is somthing that i have done before. But i usualy.. as i am right now do 6@50 but i never use Dbol on a cycle like you guys are doing. i only use D on my bulking cycles.

so you do bulking and cutting sepprate cool !

what about hgh tranzit or do you not mess with ?

Ill explain a little better.. This cycle i am useing 1750mg test per week 15 weks, Dbol kick at 50x6 weeks 1-6, decca 800mg x 12 weeks and Drol weeks 10-13 at 50mg ed, then PCT.

I will then Do test Enan 750mg per week 1-12, tren 150mg eod 1-8, Winstrol 50mg eod 1-6. PCT

Then a 2on 2 off rotating clen and T3.

Naw i dont mess with HGH. im big enough and that shit scares me.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

i'm not sure i agree with this advice. 100mgs of dbol ed?? and then saying that your concirned about his cycle being toxic??? what about the 100mgs of dbol your suggesting?? IMO, 35-40mgs dbol ed is very suffient. 50mgs ed for 6wks is WAY overboard, this is when you start too see deminishing returns.

GRIMM, i like your cycle. but id put the fina at the end of the cycle, youd be going into PCT solid as a rock and strong as ever. but your layout is fine. just my opinion

well, you are welcome to dissagree. But why dont you explain your experience with these doses so we get a clearer picture of your actual cycleing experience with it.

BTW how toxic do you think 21 days of 100mg in dbol is? 21 days isnt shit, also your going to get many more sides from Winny and tren then you ever will from Dbol.

its just my opinion bro. iv seen many achieve substanciall results on 35-40mgs ed. dbol , MG for MG, is the most toxic oral besides halo. even outdoing drol. id always advise doing reasonable doses so i'm not responsible for someone shitting out their liver on account of my advice. ya know. if it's not broke, don't fix it. no need too go so extreme IMO. is the risk worth it in your opinion??

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Most people say more than 4weeks on orals would start to mess with ure liver.

You need to remeber.. the avg member on this board is under 5"10 and 200lbs read the profiles. a 5"6 180lb person and a 6"5 290lb person have diffrent needs as far as doseing goes. For somone who is doing a cycle like the author of this thread is doing 21 days at 100mg is nothing. It is a good jumpstart, Id Dbol toxic yes, is tren toxic.. yes, winstrol yes, this isnt flinstone vitamins. There is risk as i posted from the very start. "I have used this" im not saying its the answer for everyone. I am speaking from my experience.. which in my opinion is the only thing anyone should ever speak from as the rest is just hearsay. As i said 100mg for 21 days isnt going to kill him unless he is already on kidney dialasys. In that case this conversation should never have happend. I always asume anyone who plans a cycle like this has common sense so i dont have to spell every single thing out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    that's all i'm tying too say. you will not find a mod or vet that advises those doses to a 22yr old running a 4th cycle. besides pinn maybe, LOL. all cycles include health risks to your body, why increase them? thats' my point. one of my buddies competes on the state level. he tried 75mgs ed. he couldn't handle the sides such as splitting headaches and extreme insomnia. he was also pissing a dark color. LOL, just my opinion though tranzit. your one crazy mofo

Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock

2 days of dbol will mess with your liver.. its toxic. But so is a shot of rum. If you are doing what you are saposed to do while on this stuff MT, CBJ, Hydrating ect.. you will be fine. or mabey you wont.. everyone is diffrent.

I am almost a month into this cycle and have had ZERO side effects.. aside from being a tad more irritable, hair is very dry and i cant stop eating.

personally, im a little more modest when it comes too give advice to others. like you said, everyone reacts differently to EVERy drug. some things id do i wouldn't advise others to do.

Yes and i also have 12 years de****g with AAS use, so i guess i feel a little more comfortable not spitting out the same shit that every single person repeats here over and over. I see people who ask for opinions and i give them my opinions. Other people might not agree with them but i also realize 3/4 of the people who speak so as a matter of fact about their so called indepth aas experience dont know shit except what they read that somone else wrote.. who might themselfs not know shit.

ok, we can end this disscussion. just my opinion brotha. i didn't know you started when you were 19.

AFK injecting 9000mg of test in my eyeball and drinking 15 oz of winny.. yes you can drink it!

Yes i was one of the stupid ones.. that i dont not agree with.. i have nagging injurys to this day becouse of useing to early.

i'm gonna have too jack the thread for a moment....too late i guess. tranzit, what "nagging injurys" do you speak oF? and how bout your natty test production?

dont not... hmm that was saposed to be "DO NOT"

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd have to suggest trying 50mg/day of Dbol before you bump it to 100mg/day. Me personally, I don't respond to Dbol very well so it would take the larger dosage for me to see gains, whereas someone else may be different, all in all I'd say you have to go with trial and error and see what works best for you. I agree with both points you two are making, but he'll have to try it and see.

My test production is fine. Nagging injurys such as my shoulders, my back ect.. joints ect. Some are direct results of abuse , some are moving up in weight before my body was ready to. You have to understand.. at 19-20 i was like 180-190 lbs at 6"5 i tried to gain weight but it just wouldnt stick.
    I shot from 190 to 240 in about a year and my bench was getting close to 400 lbs by then, so i went from having trouble benching 135 10x to repping out 315 for 10 in less then a year. it was too much for my body.

thanks for settling it BD. your a true AR representative!! keep me posted on that 100mg dbol ed. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information