lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

sex life during cycle and after

obviously sex drive is up. but when ur on do u bang for longer/shoot loads and keep goin..also during and after pct how is sex effected...

bump...

TMS
    TMS is offline Banned
    I have plenty of sex on and off cycle. Obviously I want more during cycle. During PCT I am just recovering so it's pretty blah until I recover. I still have sex though.

BTW Luca...

- Jehovah

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Man when i was one i could easily bang the girl and go back to back or just a very short wait time in between, love them days, so did she. When i came off was the scary part, at first i dropped harder then i think most from just taking sus250 500mg a week. I had a sex drive but nothing compared to what it was . In about 3 weeks later it came back to normal levels. That was the longest 3 weeks of my life it seemed.

slob is offline Member
    Man when i was one i could easily bang the girl and go back to back or just a very short wait time in between, love them days, so did she.
    i feel sorry for whoever i manage to get with when i finally get on the juice, im like that now and im natty haha

When I'm on cycle, at least if there is test involved my sex drive is great obviously. Not only do I want it more, but i'm better at it stamina wise. I mean, I'm not a person just having sex, I'm like some kind of horny animal who cant stop. We arent just talking hard banging for spurts throught the session, I'm talking full blast enough to consider it a fulfilling hour long cardio workout. When I'm coming of cycle HCG is def a must now. The HCG will help me out a great deal getting back faster, much faster, like weeks faster. I throw in some tribulus and Yohimbe fuel too, and cut down on weight training to 3 days/wk. I've found if you try to focus more on cardio and abs post cycle then you'll do two things. One, help combat increased fat from an estrogen rebound, and second you wont be focusing as much about how weak your getting as opposed to when you were on cycle.

Blog Entries
    I have found out (using test only) its not really i last longer but i am a horny animal ALL THE TIME ! I have jerked off easily 3 times a day(if you wanted to know that).

msu16366 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I have found out (using test only) its not really i last longer but i am a horny animal ALL THE TIME ! I have jerked off easily 3 times a day (if you wanted to know that).
    aaaaahhhh

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I have found out (using test only) its not really i last longer but i am a horny animal ALL THE TIME ! I have jerked off easily 3 times a day(if you wanted to know that).
    i actually just lol. and i never do that on the comp..dont know why i found that so funny...but those are the answers i was looking for..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    aaaaahhhh
    No need for the I am proud of my time. I call it ME time

Thread Information