carmine09 is offline Associate Member

"Im Back" cycle question??

Hello bro's i have hardly been on the site.. as of late... I have been off A.S. for about 14 months and have loved my progress!! i weigh 196 this morning with about 12%bf.... worked real real hard after last cycle i uped my cardio and tried ver hard to maintained the muscle i gained and i am very happy.. i will post pics before i start my next cycle!!

Anyway my last cycle was a low dose cycle but a longgggggg onneeeee!! a 24 weeker!!

The cycle i am planning looks like this!!

1-12 test e either 400 or 500mg per week
    1-8 anavar 50mg have never done before!!
    7-16 clen cyle 2 weeks on one week off
    nolva 1-16
    14-16 proper pct

my goals are to continue to loss bf% and work my balls off!

As for now i dont hink i want to bulk anymore!! Before my last cycle which i posted above all cycles were bulkers and i felt like shit.... I was carring to much weight for my frame.... i was 218 at my biggest but like a balloon!!

Any critiques comments are welcome!! good to be back!! hope everyone had a good holiday!!

BUMP!!:

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think test prop will do the job with var

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...agreed...prop + var would make a great lean mass cycle...just carefull with the clen , i used it during a prop cycle for the same reason you are planning and I only made it a week...it made my muscles feel all depleted and empty and stuff...maybe you can save that for pct?...or run it after pct if you end up a little heavier than ya want...

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCard
    ...agreed...prop + var would make a great lean mass cycle...just carefull with the clen, i used it during a prop cycle for the same reason you are planning and I only made it a week...it made my muscles feel all depleted and empty and stuff...maybe you can save that for pct?...or run it after pct if you end up a little heavier than ya want...
    ?? what r ur reasons for the switch in test?? i did prop a couple of times felt like i get better resuklts with test e!! HMMm maybe i will what with the clen but i never had a problem in the past!!

thankyou for your comments!! i will consider the option!!

Largeone 77 is offline New Member
    I think the prop and anavar are a great combo. why not try some Jintropin with that. Goog luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Largeone 77
    I think the prop and anavar are a great combo. why not try some Jintropin with that. Goog luck bro.
    Im not ready to take the HGH plunge yet!! LOL!!

Thread Information