Thread: heart problems

Tags is offline Associate Member

heart problems

hey guys, been a long time since i've posted, and its been about 8 months since I've last touched juice or pct...

But lately I've been having some really bad pains in my chest and rapid heart beats, etc... I'm going to go to the docs soon, duno why i made this post lol cuz I'm not really asking a question and I don't think any1's learning from this but, any1 else has had this happen to them??? It hurts sooo dam bad at some points I could swear as if it were... well nevermind...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i've had really sharp chest pains before..... scared me enough to gotot he doc. I told him i wanted an EKG..... and everything turned out to be normal. Ev en had an ultrasound done.....

i think sometimes we just get sharp pains in different places for no apparant reason lol..... i get em in other places also.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Yeah, I get what you mean, well it's been doing this for a good long time, but I guess it finally started worrying me a little now...

BigDaddyW is offline New Member
    Ive had sharp pains in my chest too. I went to the doc thinking something was wrong. It turned out they said it was due to anxiety. Chest pains could be due to many reasons but if you have the least bit of fear of a heart attack you can never be too cautious soo go to the doc. I feel relieved to know im ok.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yeah def see a doc about it..... tell him u want an EKG because ur a little nervous..... im sure he wont hesitate to get you one.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    Yeah, I get what you mean, well it's been doing this for a good long time, but I guess it finally started worrying me a little now...
    Sounds like anxiety attacks from previous AAS use.

Bro, go see a Gastroenterologist. Anxiety attacks can cause a huge influx of acid in the ole stomach and it causes..."atypical symptoms" of heartburn. The atypical symptoms include: sharp chest pains....that continues for a prolonged period of time. Also, it causes something that feels like difficulty in breathing since your stomach is full of gas. If you take a trip to the ER, they will give you an EKG and then a BP measure and then ultimately a "GI cocktail." A mixture of various stomach relief meds that will instantly remove the symptoms.

A heart attack symptom does not hang out for a prolonged period of time...if it comes on...it comes on....as explained to me by a cardiologist.

Chances are the doc will prescribe prilosec and an anti-anxiety med (xanax, etc).

Good luck. AND...... GO SEE A DOCTOR!!! Don't fVck around and post shiat on the internet....Instead, GO SEE A DOCTOR just to make sure!!! To the ER at the very least...that's what insurance is for.

K

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Dont't panic! This ould be playing a part in this. Go to the Doc and let him analyze the situation, don't assume hings because you will just make your self nervous.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    stress ,man.....anxiety..... but Id go anyways....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    hey guys, been a long time since i've posted, and its been about 8 months since I've last touched juice or pct...

But lately I've been having some really bad pains in my chest and rapid heart beats, etc... I'm going to go to the docs soon, duno why i made this post lol cuz I'm not really asking a question and I don't think any1's learning from this but, any1 else has had this happen to them??? It hurts sooo dam bad at some points I could swear as if it were... well nevermind...
    OK Pains in the chest are not always a heart problem. Considering your age, I seriously doubt you have heart trouble. What you describe sounds like GERD. I have this myself. Your problem "could" be in your esophagus (throat just above where it deposits into your stomach). You have heard of gastrointestinal acid reflux desease havent you? This is what they prescribe Nexium for. Well some of us either have birth defects or injuries known as a hiatal hernia. This is a hernia of the muscle involved with swallowing. From time to time this muscle hurts and it feels like an honest to goodness heart attack, but its not! Sometimes you notice it mostly when tired or laying down, this is because when you lay down, acid reflux or stomach acids creaping up your esophagus is most likely to happen at this time triggering that herniated muscle to try to clamp down extra hard, causing this cramp/aching. Only way to know for sure is to do a "barium swallow", where you swallow this heavy white crap while they take a live motion x-ray video to see how you swallow. You can take Nexium, Protonix or other anti-acids and see if this reduces your pains but in any case you will need to see a doctor. Its just dont fear being in a life threatening situation. Hiatal hernia cramps can be extremely painful but are not at all life threatening unless you are getting a serious erosion of the esophagus (like an ulcer of your throat pipe).

Ironically, as I have this, I almost never experience hiatal hernia pains when ON steroids , its when I am off cycle that the pains come back. When on cycle the muscle is strengthened and less likely to cramp and ache.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    OK Pains in the chest are not always a heart problem. Considering your age, I seriously doubt you have heart trouble. .
    Correct, but on the minute chance it is heart trouble, get it ruled out by an MD, not all these diagnosticians on here.

The fact is, if there is a clot blockage at all, you have 3 hours before you lose heart tissue permanantly. Never mess around with chest pain. Too many men are too embarrassed and wait too long prior to seeking proper medical care. Worst case scenario, your out $ for your co pay.

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    Go get checked out you could have some angina which is a tight squeezing pain in the chest, this can lead to many things such as cad or cvd, we all know the use of ass can cause our lipid profile to become outta wack and when this happens blockaged in the endothlium can occur from this we get our strokes or heart attacks but get an ekg read maybe a gxt test to max, maybe you have some st segment depression get it all checked out theres so many possiblilties it can be that you should just ask for a gxt test to max that should find the problem out

Alright thanks for the help, I schedueled a docs appt for tomarrow.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    keep us posted..

Thread Information