NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member

Masteron and gh?

Hey guys, i've never used masteron but have heard a lot of great things about it. I've been running gh(jintropin) at around 5 iu a day with test enanthate (1200mg wk) for the last 12 weeks or so, I have stopped the test and started running masteron(800mg wk) with the gh (thinking of adding tren , 700mg wk) My stats are 6'4 282lbs (was 255lbs when started the growth and test)... I'm looking to lean down my size (about %12 bf). question is, is it ok and a good idea to run the growth and masteron alone together or should i throw in the tren?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    Hey guys, i've never used masteron but have heard a lot of great things about it. I've been running gh(jintropin) at around 5 iu a day with test enanthate (1200mg wk) for the last 12 weeks or so, I have stopped the test and started running masteron(800mg wk) with the gh (thinking of adding tren, 700mg wk) My stats are 6'4 282lbs (was 255lbs when started the growth and test)... I'm looking to lean down my size (about %12 bf). question is, is it ok and a good idea to run the growth and masteron alone together or should i throw in the tren?
    You're throwing your money away running masteron at that high a dose bro.To be honest,I've ran masteron at 600 mgs weekly,and 400 mgs weekly.Saw no difference in the 2 doses.So pick a middle ground of say 500 mgs weekly,and run it at that.Your wallet will thank you.
    Whether you run tren or not with the masteron,I'd run at least a low dose of prop just to avoid any libido issues.Even a 50 mgs dose of prop would surfice in this case.

~Pinnacle~

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You're throwing your money away running masteron at that high a dose bro.To be honest,I've ran masteron at 600 mgs weekly,and 400 mgs weekly.Saw no difference in the 2 doses.So pick a middle ground of say 500 mgs weekly,and run it at that.Your wallet will thank you.
    Whether you run tren or not with the masteron,I'd run at least a low dose of prop just to avoid any libido issues.Even a 50 mgs dose of prop would surfice in this case.

~Pinnacle~
    Agreed.

A low dose of testosterone (any estered test) will really help with labido issues, considering Tren is such a suppressive compound.

Adding HCG when using Tren would also help combat testicular atrophy and make recovery a little easier.

Ya i've been taking 400mg of test enanthate for the test issue, i'll probably switch over to prop though for keeping lean. Now what about slin, I have started running humalog 10 iu right before heading to the gym... will the masteron be good with slin and gh.

j martini is offline Member
    Ya i've been taking 400mg of test enanthate for the test issue, i'll probably switch over to prop though for keeping lean. Now what about slin, I have started running humalog 10 iu right before heading to the gym... will the masteron be good with slin and gh.
    I seriously hope for your sake that you have some carbs after that 10IU of slin, training immediately after slin, carbs are no carbs is asking for trouble.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    i'll probably switch over to prop though for keeping lean.

Keeping Lean will be based on diet not tests. Sure you might gain a little water by continuing to run the Enanthate , thats what AI's and Ant E's are for. If you dont mind the ED shots with Prop go for it.

As far as the Masteron I'd also drop the dose. I cant speak from experience but am going to run 500mgs in my next cycle. From what I've heard it's a very common effective dose.

Why are you using Slin before the gym? Is it strictly for a better pump? IMO that's way too dangerous................
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-03-2006 at 07:20 PM.

As far as the slin goes...i take my shot, on my way to the gym i drink "full blown" carb drink. 10g to every 1iu of slin I'll keep the dose around 500mg. I use it right before because i do cardio right after training and dont want to run home..take a shot and then run back to the gym... i havnt had any bad reactions to it. I keep extra carb drink with me just incase.

Thread Information