Thread: nolvadex??

Question nolvadex??

do u have to take nolvadex throughout your whole cycle??

joop is offline Junior Member
    nope

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    its good for preventing gyno...every person is different as far as gyno goes its good to have on hand when you are cycling the more androgenic steroids or an aromatizable steroid for that matter

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no you don't have to..... it's just recomended by many to prevent any gyno before it occurs.

I personally don't run nolvadex at all...... i've never had a gyno issue while on or off cycle..... i do however ALWAYS have nolvadex on hand just incase i do notice anything.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    no you don't have to..... it's just recomended by many to prevent any gyno before it occurs.

I personally don't run nolvadex at all...... i've never had a gyno issue while on or off cycle..... i do however ALWAYS have nolvadex on hand just incase i do notice anything.

~Haz~
    lucky bastard. i could look at test and start getting itchy nips

1ad man is offline Banned
    it is good to have on hand in case of gynco but otherwise i rarely use it. If you get itchy nips bad sign. start using gynco right away. bro nolvadex does effect your gains because it gets rid of water. personally i use it after cycle .It is always good to have pct stuff and nolvadex and blood pressure stuff before the cycle starts. The best way to prepare for a problem is to be proactive rather than reactive. peace

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends on what compounds you are running (e.g. if you're running non-aromatising gear you shouldn't in theory need a SERM).

Depends also on whether you're running an AI.

It is arguable that if you're running an AI you won't need to run a SERM

Generally though, i prefer to run both an AI AND a SERM during a cycle

That normally boils down to Nolvadex +Proviron

Better safe than sorry

In addition... Other than exhibiting Selective Estrigen Receptor Modulating properties, Nolvadex positively affects the lipid profile...

That fact alone is reason enough to always include it in a cycle.

~Narkissos

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    it is good to have on hand in case of gynco but otherwise i rarely use it. If you get itchy nips bad sign. start using gynco right away. bro nolvadex does effect your gains because it gets rid of water. personally i use it after cycle .It is always good to have pct stuff and nolvadex and blood pressure stuff before the cycle starts. The best way to prepare for a problem is to be proactive rather than reactive. peace
    you dont start "gynco" you start the nolva and it doesnt "get rid" of water if lessens water retention to some degree....plus if you lessen water retention you will show your hard ripped muscles underneath a lot if not all that water will be lost after cycle
    and if you ease up on water retention you wont have that bloated chipmunk face who wants that?!

Thread Information