sbbuff is offline New Member

What shall i use for next cycle??

Im taking dbol 30mg every day, sus at 1/2cc ed, in my 3rd week, thinking about the next cycle. I would like to go straight into another cycle I think. I want to put a little more weight on, and add more strength. This is my 3rd cycle, only used test e and dbol, different doses in both cycles before. Im 6' 208 and climbing. Was thinking something like test e, eq. I have never gone from one cycle to the next. By the way I have been hurt for the last 6 months, I was at 215/220lb range, not sure of my bf% but it was low. Thanks for any input.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbbuff
    I would like to go straight into another cycle I think.
    What exactly do you mean by this?

Quote Originally Posted by joop
    What exactly do you mean by this?
    First i want to clarify, by weight i mean muscle.
    I have heard in the past that you should cycle on and off. That is what I have done with everything, gear and supps. But I wanted others opinions on basically jumping from the cycle i am on now into another 12 weeks of another cycle. Maybe this is normal, and im just out of the loop. Does this clarify?

joop is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbbuff
    But I wanted others opinions on basically jumping from the cycle i am on now into another 12 weeks of another cycle.
    That's called a 24 week cycle.

There's a reason we generally recommend cycles between 8-12 weeks. It's because your body needs time to recover after being on cycle for this amount of time. Not to mention your gains slow dramatically after this length of time.

My advice... stop using gear at the end of this 12 week cycle, run your PCT as planned (3-4 weeks, or however long it takes till you think you're getting back on track), THEN TAKE 12 WEEKS OFF. Once you've taken this 12 weeks off, start your next cycle, if that's what you wanna do.

Train smart. Use gear in moderation. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice. I was hoping you were going to convince me it was ok. I will patiently wait and let my body recover no point in pushing my limits at this stage of the game, im not 20 anymore. Thanks.

Thread Information