Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

***My REVISED THIRD CYCLE***

OK, you guys all talked me out of running that 20wkr that i proposed so this is my revised version. stats: 200lbs 13-14% bf, 2 previous cycles w/ test e, prop, deca , and winstrol .

wk1-4 ANADROL 50-100mgs ed
    wk1-11 TEST PROP 75mgs ed
    wk2-11 TREN ACE 75mgs ed
    wk8-11 HALO 30-40mgs ed
    wk5,6,10,11 HCG 500iu's 2x's wk
    ldex .5mgs ed, milk thistle, and b6 at 100mgs ed throughout

PCT: clomid, nolva, ldex, trib, igf

what do you guys think about the 2 orals. i know they are very toxic but i also know the liver is very forgiving. i haven't run any orals previously in any cycle. pinnacle, looking for your advice here as well. my goals are too get strong as hell, and put on 12lbs LEAN. any comments welcome. thanks

test

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Testo that is one sweet looking cycle!! I love it!!You'll kick ass on this one bro.Talk about getting uber strong...watch out!!You'll look like a chiseled statue going into PCT on this one.

~Pinnacle~

that's what im' going for. what do you think about the test dose though? is it too low. iv run 100mgs prop ed, and 600mgs wk test e on average. i was thinking of keeping my test low and bumping the tren ....if i can tolerate the sides. also, what do you guys think about running ldex w/ drol. i don't what too blow up like a baloon, but i don't want too run the drol if the ldex will take away all the strength. i guess my question is, while staying relatively dry, is anadrol effective?

joop is offline Junior Member
    Why are you running so much gear? This is only your 3rd cycle, and you only weigh 200lbs. Seems crazy to me.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck man! I was gonna start something similar to that but I've been reading and I'm gonna continue to grow some more naturally!

As far as the drol seems like the water saturation would give you more leverage, and inturn, more strenght, But im not sure.

Once again good luck to you and keep us updated.

thanks andre, i'm also gonna train natty for a while. prob a little over a yr. just thinking ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    that's what im' going for. what do you think about the test dose though? is it too low.
    Just noticed that.You need to bump your Prop to 100 mgs ED.If you bump the Tren during the cycle,adjust your Test dose along with it.

Don't sweat the water retention for the drol.

so running ldex at .5mgs ed will be fine then. ok,m thanks for the help pinn. anyone else?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Looks good Test, I'd run l-dex if I were you, Start with .25 and see how it does, .5 kept the water off of me, but I've known people to do just fine on .25mg/day. I like the cycle though, now lets see if you can wait a year

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    now lets see if you can wait a year
    Oh pluuhhhhleeessseee....he'll have a needle hanging out of his ass by March...lol..

Looks good Test, I'd run l-dex if I were you, Start with .25 and see how it does, .5 kept the water off of me, but I've known people to do just fine on .25mg/day. I like the cycle though, now lets see if you can wait a year
    thanks for the encouragement DICK!!! LOL, ultimately i'm going too start based on my bloodwork results in a few months. but i really am going too try too go a year. if my results show up postitive.......FVCK IT

thanks for the encouragement DICK!!! LOL, ultimately i'm going too start based on my bloodwork results in a few months. but i really am going too try too go a year. if my results show up postitive.......FVCK IT
    haha I thought so, you are addicted! Who can blame you?

my name is TESTOSTERONA and i am addicted to anabolic and adrogenic injectable hormones of all types. "hi testosterona"

my name is TESTOSTERONA and i am addicted to anabolic and adrogenic injectable hormones of all types. "hi testosterona"
    *****Crowd mumbles****

You sit across from Pinnacle don't you? Good luck with your cycle, let us know in March how it is coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    *****Crowd mumbles****
    thanks BD, i'll let you know in march, uhhhh, uhhhh, i mmmmmean next january

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Test this cycle looks so much better. You're going to do awesome and please keep us updated. I coudlnt see planning out a cycle like this then waiting a year to run it. Your mind will change 2 dozen times before you start. Tty in march brotha.............

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joop
    Why are you running so much gear? This is only your 3rd cycle, and you only weigh 200lbs. Seems crazy to me.
    yeah we are just happy we talked him down to that, you shoulda seen the last one

testosterona, why arent you running your tren from week 1?? also i wouldnt bother with the halo at the end, why is it even there?? thats a lot of harsh stuff in one cycle still.....but much improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Test this cycle looks so much better. You're going to do awesome and please keep us updated. I coudlnt see planning out a cycle like this then waiting a year to run it. Your mind will change 2 dozen times before you start. Tty in march brotha.............
    hey thanks jay! i know, it'll probably change a bit. but this is what im' planning on. all the compounds included i want too run. the only thing that might change is the durations....depending on my blood results. i'll keep you guys posted

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    yeah we are just happy we talked him down to that, you shoulda seen the last one

testosterona, why arent you running your tren from week 1?? also i wouldnt bother with the halo at the end, why is it even there?? thats a lot of harsh stuff in one cycle still.....but much improved.
    i really only want too run tren for 10wks because of the toxicity and such. i see no reason not too put it off for a wk or two. like i said bro, the halo is for stregth. it aslo has a hardenign effect like no other. the liver is forgiving, esp when i don't drink, i take my milk thistle and drink my water. i'm sorry that my cycle is too harsh for your taste. i don't want too beat around the bush with all this pussy anavar and tbol bull shit. i will keep tabs on my bloodwork and be responsible for my own actions.

i really only want too run tren for 10wks because of the toxicity and such. i see no reason not too put it off for a wk or two. like i said bro, the halo is for stregth. it aslo has a hardenign effect like no other. the liver is forgiving, esp when i don't drink, i take my milk thistle and drink my water. i'm sorry that my cycle is too harsh for your taste. i don't want too beat around the bush with all this pussy anavar and tbol bull shit. i will keep tabs on my bloodwork and be responsible for my own actions.
    lol im taking it that was a direct jab at me. well thats fine, take all those harsh compounds. im the same age as you and we both have a lot of time left in our weight lifting career, dont see any point into rushin into all that stuff just yet. for now i think im just going to stick to either var or tbol once and a while. ill just save the harsher stuff until im in my late 30's-40's.

thats a good point and all, but i don't plan on getting crazy huge. my ultimate goal is too be 220-230lbs 10%. i don't have a lifetime of hard cycles in my future. i'm getting my bulkers out of the way with some test,tren ,and drol. i might mess with var and some lighter things when i get to where i want too be.

yeah you say that now, but thats not whats gonna end up happening.

Fact is,90% of you younger guys won't even be in the gym 5 years from now.You'll get married,have kids and you'll be busy with your careers.
    Have your fun now,get it out of your system.The party will be over before you know it

Glad I'm in the 10%!

Btw Jigga, if you think Test's cycle is bad, don't respond to my thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Fact is,90% of you younger guys won't even be in the gym 5 years from now.You'll get married,have kids and you'll be busy with your careers.
    Have your fun now,get it out of your system.The party will be over before you know it
    thanks for the inspiration PINN. why do you say this? since when does everyone start working out in there 30's? i don't plan on stopping in 5 bro. this is a lifestyle for me and is also a huge part of my career. but, only time will tell. i'm gonna be getting enough of a workout when i get married.......you know, having SEX and all. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    crazy cycle man ... good luck with that ... hope u acheive ur desired goals

WHY DOES EVERYONE CONSIDER THIS CYCLE CRAZY!!! i'm about too go crazy reading all these responses! quietstorm, youv been around for a while...what is crazy abou tthis cycle? please inform me! doses, no, length, no.....what is it? no matter what i post up someone says i'm nuts.....is it just me???

You're just crazy man!!!

no, i'm going fvckin crazy!! why don't you guys like me? lol

Look how skinny you are

btw, I'd never dream of using that many compounds. WHOA!

Look how skinny you are

i know dude. with my stats, i should just stick to deca .

WHY DOES EVERYONE CONSIDER THIS CYCLE CRAZY!!! i'm about too go crazy reading all these responses! quietstorm, youv been around for a while...what is crazy abou tthis cycle? please inform me! doses, no, length, no.....what is it? no matter what i post up someone says i'm nuts.....is it just me???

lol .... dude when i said crazy i meant it in a good way ... i wasnt bad-mouthing ur cycle

Look how skinny you are

he does have a point there ... lol .. jk

Your pic looks like a guy I saw posing infront of the abercrombie store the other week, made me laugh.

man, iv seen those guys too. i walked up to him laughing and asked if he got paid to stand there. he said "ya, this job sucks" hehehe

What's even more funny is the girls that drool over a 12yr olds body. Hey, guess everyone has different taste. But that's like me seeing some chick with no tits and a flat ass and being like "DAMN"!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    This was taken from the profiles. Don't know if ya read it, but it seems Letro or even a SERM would be a better choice then ldex. Other then that bro, I like the cycle. Keep us posted on your progress.

Since Anadrol is derived from DHT, it can’t actually convert to estrogen (via the aromatase enzyme), and it’s not a progestin or a compound with progestenic activity…so the estrogenic (?) side effects produced by it are of a very mysterious nature. It has been speculated that perhaps it can stimulate the estrogen receptor without actually being converted to estrogen…that’s about as plausible an explanation as I’ve heard…However, things really get strange, when Oxymetholone has been used in studies to alter the female reproductive/menstrual cycle; in those cases, it has lowered plasma progesterone levels! (7)One would expect that an AI (aromatase inhibitor) wouldn’t be of much use with this drug, but many have found that Letrozole (which has, in some cases been shown to reduce estrogen in the body to an undetectable amount)(6) can greatly reduce or even eliminate many of the more noticeable side effects of Anadrol, such as the bloating

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, guess everyone has different taste. But that's like me seeing some chick with no tits and a flat ass and being like "DAMN"!
    Are you kidding? That's the kinda chicks I dig!

You don't want to eliminate estrogen all together IMO, otherwise you could make the drug less-effective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information