moe64 is offline New Member

Support for the Good we Do

I thought I did a new thread earlier, apparently not... I'm just pissed that a person can find a new way to get the most out of the hard, hard work that he or she does(in the gym), and does research, investigations, and does the best that she or he can in order to make sure that they do the best to make sure that whatever they introduce or try in their body, they have enough sense to research and make clear what the options are, and to do the best that will make sense for them or their family!!! Thank goodness we are stilll, for the most part in a free country, and for the most part, are free to do what we see as best for ourselves and our families. Any input on this from like minded people?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    um... yea i feel the same way. don't feel like getting on a "roids are ok" rant though. surely most everyone on the board feels just about the same

moe64 is offline New Member
    okay, now that I look at what I wrote, I guess I sound kind of intense. Didn't mean to sound so intense, but most of what was said is on my mind. I work hard, and I believe I heard a person say something about the propaganda against steroids . Just wanted to blow off a little steam. Next time, I will blow off somewhere else and maintain a mature demeanor. all you bros that are going against the same, be cool and keep up the good work...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    uh, what?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moe64
    okay, now that I look at what I wrote, I guess I sound kind of intense. Didn't mean to sound so intense, but most of what was said is on my mind. I work hard, and I believe I heard a person say something about the propaganda against steroids. Just wanted to blow off a little steam. Next time, I will blow off somewhere else and maintain a mature demeanor. all you bros that are going against the same, be cool and keep up the good work...
    haha its cool bro. we've all jsut about posted the same thing. wasn't trying to downplay your discontent, just expressing my sloth

Thread Information