Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: deca only !

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Testosterone is very hard on the hair for people who have the genetics for balding! Because test convert to dht in the scalp and skin which is a much stronger androgen than test is. Thats why many people get acne with test too.
    Last edited by vitor; 01-05-2006 at 02:31 AM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    finasteride will prevent the dht conversion from the test. im sure 250-300mgs ew is a safe enough dose.

TinTin78 is offline Member
    it comes in a pill and it is 5mg if I am not wrong, some say you should take about 2,5mg's ed.

My deca was only for 6 weeks at 400mg's ew, but I gained good descent size, but I advice you to take precautions mostly concerning depression. Get good Pct if you are gonna go for it. I can really agree with testosterona here that 250mg of test ew with that deca should not do much at all and give you even better gains. I would not do such a short cycle again, it ends to fast and you just feel afterwards that you could have gained more etc.

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    it comes in a pill and it is 5mg if I am not wrong, some say you should take about 2,5mg's ed.

My deca was only for 6 weeks at 400mg's ew, but I gained good descent size, but I advice you to take precautions mostly concerning depression. Get good Pct if you are gonna go for it. I can really agree with testosterona here that 250mg of test ew with that deca should not do much at all and give you even better gains. I would not do such a short cycle again, it ends to fast and you just feel afterwards that you could have gained more etc.
    ok what if i will run equipiose instead of the deca ,,i will be able to use finasteride right ? is equipiose anygood on the hairline like the deca or will it cause hairloss ??

It should be very good to the hairline also, but I haven't heard anywere that it doesn't react the same to propecia wich I believe it does. They are very similar EQ and Deca . After a while you will just let go like I am, and get some rogaine and fungoral and just shot and train. If the hair falls of, then it would fall of anyway and then it is shit. I would use some cool bandana the rest of my life, I have always wanted to have like a pirates scarf on the head. Well if the hair falls of, then it is scarf time!

It should be very good to the hairline also, but I haven't heard anywere that it doesn't react the same to propecia wich I believe it does. They are very similar EQ and Deca. After a while you will just let go like I am, and get some rogaine and fungoral and just shot and train. If the hair falls of, then it would fall of anyway and then it is shit. I would use some cool bandana the rest of my life, I have always wanted to have like a pirates scarf on the head. Well if the hair falls of, then it is scarf time!
    **** it man,,scarf time isnt for me ,,lolllllllllllllllllll bump for more experiences from equi use and can finasteride be used with it or no ??

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    **** it man,,scarf time isnt for me ,,lolllllllllllllllllll bump for more experiences from equi use and can finasteride be used with it or no ??
    Equipoise really won't do anything when used with propecia. It's very mild so if you're looking to run finasteride with your cycle and want to use something else with test, than go with EQ. I used it with prop my last cycle while running finasteride and I kept my hair I didn't lose any hair at all. Overall, this is a pretty safe cycle when it comes to keeping your hair. I'd go with EQ over Deca if you are considering using finasteride.

BTW Indrid, let's see some pics of your hair!!!

You're Egyptian so what are you worried about?

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Equipoise really won't do anything when used with propecia. It's very mild so if you're looking to run finasteride with your cycle and want to use something else with test, than go with EQ. I used it with prop my last cycle while running finasteride and I kept my hair I didn't lose any hair at all. Overall, this is a pretty safe cycle when it comes to keeping your hair. I'd go with EQ over Deca if you are considering using finasteride.

BTW Indrid, let's see some pics of your hair!!!

You're Egyptian so what are you worried about?
    lollllllllllll,,,i am gonna let u see some pics of my hair ,,lollll come on smak not all guys look good with a bald head ,u know what i mean and yes i am egyptian but i have a nice hair ,,at least the chicks say so
    besides i am looking to have the total package not just muscles ,,seems that i am gonna go with equi over deca to keep my hair

Anavarforever is offline New Member
    You want a cheap cycle that will give you 7-10 kg without hairloss and you have a tendency to loose?

You seem very fond of your hair and
    if you want to play safe I would recomend spending some extra cash and feel satisfied with slightly smaler gains.

This one is going to cost you:

1-8 v Anavar 40-80 mg ED
    1-8 v Testo Prop 50 mg ED/100 mg EOD

To minimize hairloss

Schampoo with Ketokonazol
    Rogaine
    Finasteride

Quote Originally Posted by Anavarforever
    You want a cheap cycle that will give you 7-10 kg without hairloss and you have a tendency to loose?

You seem very fond of your hair and
    if you want to play safe I would recomend spending some extra cash and feel satisfied with slightly smaler gains.

This one is going to cost you:

1-8 v Anavar 40-80 mg ED
    1-8 v Testo Prop 50 mg ED/100 mg EOD

To minimize hairloss

Schampoo with Ketokonazol
    Rogaine
    Finasteride
    thats a good cycle and would work as a short cycle but if i want to run a longer cycle equi is a good choice ,,right ?

Anavarforever is offline New Member
    thats a good cycle and would work as a short cycle but if i want to run a longer cycle equi is a good choice ,,right ?

Well, I guess you have to try it...it is possible that you will react favourably to EQ,

Equip needs to be ran at least 12 weeks to really see its full effect and what its capable of.

Here's a cycle I recommend to you Indrid, my Egyptian suave hair stylist

Indrid Cizold's Cycle
    --------------------

Test C or E at 500 or 600mg/wk for 14 weeks
    Equipoise at 500mg/wk for 13 weeks <--- 500mg being the sweet spot for most people.
    Anavar (optional) wk 8-14 60-80mg ed <--- optional if you want to add, but with EQ it's not necessary
    Finasteride (Propecia) wk 1-14 1 or 2mg ed. <------ I use 1mg off cycle, but might try 2mg on cycle

There you have bruh. Enjoy and it won't cost ya this time around, but if you lose your hair than I guess you can
    blame me
    Last edited by Smak; 01-05-2006 at 03:49 PM.

Equip needs to be ran at least 12 weeks to really see its full effect and what its capable of.

Here's a cycle I recommend to you Indrid, my Egyptian suave hair stylist

Indrid Cizold's Cycle
    --------------------

Test C or E at 500 or 600mg/wk for 14 weeks
    Equipoise at 500mg/wk for 13 weeks <--- 500mg being the sweet spot for most people.
    Anavar (optional) wk 8-14 60-80mg ed <--- optional if you want to add, but with EQ it's not necessary
    Finasteride (Propecia) wk 1-14 1 or 2mg ed. <------ I use 1mg off cycle, but might try 2mg on cycle

There you have bruh. Enjoy and it won't cost ya this time around, but if you lose your hair than I guess you can
    blame me
    if i loose hair i will shave your head ,lolllllll ,,thanks bro but i was wondering why do u guys still use finasteride when off ,,is it cause u still have hairloss while off ,,i know that dht levels are high while on but when off dht should be normal and no hairloss should be noticed but i hear people saying that they stay on finasteride all the time and they loose hair when they get off it but it doesnt make sense to say run a 3month cycle a year and stay on finasteride for the 9months till u run another cycle for example,,i have posted this question before with no answer ,,i am gonna post a new thread about it ,,peace

if i loose hair i will shave your head ,lolllllll ,,thanks bro but i was wondering why do u guys still use finasteride when off ,,is it cause u still have hairloss while off ,,i know that dht levels are high while on but when off dht should be normal and no hairloss should be noticed but i hear people saying that they stay on finasteride all the time and they loose hair when they get off it but it doesnt make sense to say run a 3month cycle a year and stay on finasteride for the 9months till u run another cycle for example,,i have posted this question before with no answer ,,i am gonna post a new thread about it ,,peace
    People use finasteride when off because it's effective in keeping the hair that you have while also if used long enough can cause some re-growth of the crown area. It will do nothing for receding hair lines. I've seen some regrowth of my crown area with the use of 1mg ed while also keeping the hair that I have. I started seeing improvement within the second month or so. I'm not prone to MPB, but I use it more as a precautionary tool. If you're going to use finasteride I would recommend Dutasteride over Finasteride because it's been proven to be more effective, but you pretty much have to stay on it the rest of your life or as long as you wish to keep your hair. As soon as you stop taking it you will lose what you gained. Hope this helps.

I would also add in Nizoral 1% shampoo which you can buy at k-mart which I find that helps too. Use it EOD and let it soak in your hair for a few minutes before rinsing.
    Last edited by Smak; 01-05-2006 at 04:23 PM.

People use finasteride when off because it's effective in keeping the hair that you have while also if used long enough can cause some re-growth of the crown area. It will do nothing for receding hair lines. I've seen some regrowth of my crown area with the use of 1mg ed while also keeping the hair that I have. I started seeing improvement within the second month or so. I'm not prone to MPB, but I use it more as a precautionary tool. If you're going to use finasteride, but I recommend Dutasteride because it's more effective you have to stay on it pretty much the rest of your life. This is if you want to keep seeing results. As soon as you stop taking it you will lose what you gained so most people are on it for however long they wish to keep their have bruh. Hope this helps.
    ok i know what u mean but why do u need to stay on it forever ?? are dht levels elevated forever ? yes it makes sense that u will loose gains of hair regrowth when u get off but why will u continue to shed the hair that u already have ,,i have heard that dutasteride is good ,what is its chemical name ? peace

ok i know what u mean but why do u need to stay on it forever ?? are dht levels elevated forever ? yes it makes sense that u will loose gains of hair regrowth when u get off but why will u continue to shed the hair that u already have ,,i have heard that dutasteride is good ,what is its chemical name ? peace
    Dutasteride & Finasteride Mechanisms of Action
    Dutasteride and finasteride are both 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) inhibitors. Both treatments work by inhibiting 5AR, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is the primary androgen in the prostate. It is a primary factor in the development and progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and other prostate diseases and is also a major cause of hair loss.

Dutasteride is a competitive inhibitor of both type-1 and type-2 isoenzymes of DHT, with 45-fold greater potency than finasteride against type-1 and type-2 isoenzymes. Approximately 85% to 90% of DHT is suppressed by the inhibition of type-2 isozymes. The remaining DHT is hypothesized to be from type-1 5-alpha-reductase. Finasteride is a competitive inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase that selectively inhibits the type-2 isoenzyme. The dual inhibition resulting from dutasteride treatment may be beneficial in prostatic diseases that depend on androgens, as both isoenzymes are up-regulated in BPH while only the type-1 isoenzyme is up-regulated in prostate cancer. It is not yet known if there are clinical differences between selective inhibitors and dual inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase in the treatment of BPH.

Effect of Dutasteride and Finasteride on Serum DHT Concentrations
    Serum DHT suppression when taking dutasteride is significantly greater than Serum DHT suppression when taking finasteride. treatment with dutasteride (0.5mg daily) in patients with BPH resulted in median reductions in serum DHT concentrations of 94% after one year of treatment and 93% after two years of treatment. Therapy with Finasteride (5 mg daily) for up to 4 years in patients with BPH suppressed serum DHT concentrations by only 70%.

Treatment with dutasteride resulted in fast decrease in serum DHT concentrations. After one week of treatment serum DHT concentrations were reduced by 85% and by 90% after two weeks of treatment.

Dutasteride resulted in a greater suppression of DHT than finasteride and the response to dutasteride was less variable than finasteride in longer term-studies. After four months of treatment 0.5mg dutasteride reduced serum DHT concentration by 94.7% (+/- 3.3%) while 5mg finasteride decreased serum DHT concentrations by 70.8% (+/- 18.3%).

After treatment had been stopped, serum DHT concentrations returned to within 20% of baseline values 4 weeks following the end of treatment in those subjects taking finasteride and 16 weeks in those taking dutasteride.

Effect of dutasteride and finasteride on Serum Testorsterone
    Dutasteride and finasteride both increase median circulating testosterone concentration. Increase of 10-20% from baseline values have been noted, however concentrations remained within normal physiologic limits.

Effect of Dutasteride and inasteride on Bone Density and Lipid Metabolism
    Neither dutasteride nor finasteride resulted in significant changes in bone density or lipid metabolism.

Intraprostatic DHT Reduction with Dutasteride
    In patients taking 5mg of dutasteride mean DHT concentrations in prostatic tissue were significantly lower (784 pg/g compared with 5793 pg/g with placebo).

In another study dutasteride was administered at 10mg daily for the initial 7 days followed by 5mg daily thereafter. Intraprostatic DHT values were 2.9% of those in placebo group - a 97.1% reduction in intraprostatic DHT when taking dutasteride.

It should be noted that both studies used doasges above what is recommended to treat BPH. No data is yet available for dosages approved for treatment of BPH.

Intraprostatic DHT Reduction with Finasteride
    Patients with BPH were treated with finasteride 1 to 100 mg daily (one-fifth to 200 times the normal daily dosage) for 7-10 days prior to prostate surgery. Intraprostatic DHT concentrations through the entire dosage range of were approximately 80% lower than those in patients receiving placebo.

In a longer-term study, 1mg finasteride or 5mg finasteride daily was administered for 6-8 weeks. Intraprostatic DHT concentrations were reduced by approximately 80% in patients taking 1mg and 90% in patients receiving 5mg compared with placebo.

Pharmacokinetic Parameters of Dutasteride and Finasteride
    Dutasteride Finasteride
    Bioavailablity 63% 59%
    Protein Binding ~ 90% ~ 99.5%
    Half-Life 6hrs - 15hrs 5 weeks
    Metabolites Two metabolites with < 20% activity 6-beta-hydroxydutasteride (active)
    Elimination Biliary (57%); Renal (39%) Fecal (~ 45%); Renal (~ 1%)

dutasteride.com

All your questions are answered in it. Original name is Avodart
    Last edited by Smak; 01-05-2006 at 04:36 PM.

You won't lose what you already have, but only the hair that you re-grew while taking propecia.

Indrid Cold for Mod!!!

[QUOTE=Smak]Dutasteride & Finasteride Mechanisms of Action
    Dutasteride and finasteride are both 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) inhibitors. Both treatments work by inhibiting 5AR, the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is the primary androgen in the prostate. It is a primary factor in the development and progression of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and other prostate diseases and is also a major cause of hair loss.

Dutasteride is a competitive inhibitor of both type-1 and type-2 isoenzymes of DHT, with 45-fold greater potency than finasteride against type-1 and type-2 isoenzymes. Approximately 85% to 90% of DHT is suppressed by the inhibition of type-2 isozymes. The remaining DHT is hypothesized to be from type-1 5-alpha-reductase. Finasteride is a competitive inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase that selectively inhibits the type-2 isoenzyme. The dual inhibition resulting from dutasteride treatment may be beneficial in prostatic diseases that depend on androgens, as both isoenzymes are up-regulated in BPH while only the type-1 isoenzyme is up-regulated in prostate cancer. It is not yet known if there are clinical differences between selective inhibitors and dual inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase in the treatment of BPH.

Effect of Dutasteride and Finasteride on Serum DHT Concentrations
    Serum DHT suppression when taking dutasteride is significantly greater than Serum DHT suppression when taking finasteride. treatment with dutasteride (0.5mg daily) in patients with BPH resulted in median reductions in serum DHT concentrations of 94% after one year of treatment and 93% after two years of treatment. Therapy with Finasteride (5 mg daily) for up to 4 years in patients with BPH suppressed serum DHT concentrations by only 70%.

Treatment with dutasteride resulted in fast decrease in serum DHT concentrations. After one week of treatment serum DHT concentrations were reduced by 85% and by 90% after two weeks of treatment.

Dutasteride resulted in a greater suppression of DHT than finasteride and the response to dutasteride was less variable than finasteride in longer term-studies. After four months of treatment 0.5mg dutasteride reduced serum DHT concentration by 94.7% (+/- 3.3%) while 5mg finasteride decreased serum DHT concentrations by 70.8% (+/- 18.3%).

After treatment had been stopped, serum DHT concentrations returned to within 20% of baseline values 4 weeks following the end of treatment in those subjects taking finasteride and 16 weeks in those taking dutasteride.

Effect of dutasteride and finasteride on Serum Testorsterone
    Dutasteride and finasteride both increase median circulating testosterone concentration. Increase of 10-20% from baseline values have been noted, however concentrations remained within normal physiologic limits.

Effect of Dutasteride and inasteride on Bone Density and Lipid Metabolism
    Neither dutasteride nor finasteride resulted in significant changes in bone density or lipid metabolism.

Intraprostatic DHT Reduction with Dutasteride
    In patients taking 5mg of dutasteride mean DHT concentrations in prostatic tissue were significantly lower (784 pg/g compared with 5793 pg/g with placebo).

In another study dutasteride was administered at 10mg daily for the initial 7 days followed by 5mg daily thereafter. Intraprostatic DHT values were 2.9% of those in placebo group - a 97.1% reduction in intraprostatic DHT when taking dutasteride.

It should be noted that both studies used doasges above what is recommended to treat BPH. No data is yet available for dosages approved for treatment of BPH.

Intraprostatic DHT Reduction with Finasteride
    Patients with BPH were treated with finasteride 1 to 100 mg daily (one-fifth to 200 times the normal daily dosage) for 7-10 days prior to prostate surgery. Intraprostatic DHT concentrations through the entire dosage range of were approximately 80% lower than those in patients receiving placebo.

In a longer-term study, 1mg finasteride or 5mg finasteride daily was administered for 6-8 weeks. Intraprostatic DHT concentrations were reduced by approximately 80% in patients taking 1mg and 90% in patients receiving 5mg compared with placebo.

Pharmacokinetic Parameters of Dutasteride and Finasteride
    Dutasteride Finasteride
    Bioavailablity 63% 59%
    Protein Binding ~ 90% ~ 99.5%
    Half-Life 6hrs - 15hrs 5 weeks
    Metabolites Two metabolites with < 20% activity 6-beta-hydroxydutasteride (active)
    Elimination Biliary (57%); Renal (39%) Fecal (~ 45%); Renal (~ 1%)

dutasteride.com

All your questions are answered in it. Original name is Avodart[/QUOTEi have read that and i am not sure if what i undertstood is right ,,from what i have read dht levels are kinda ****ed up forever and will increase again upon discontinuation ,but what is the stimulus for keeping those dht levels high if you are off ,,yes u maybe predisposed to mpb but steroids initiated it and with logic should inhibit it when u stop steroid use ,,right ?

Lots of things can factor in.

Stress
    Hereditary/Genes
    Diet
    Steroids

Steroids accelerate hair loss, but once you stop taking them usually whatever hair you've lost you won't be able to grow back in most cases.
    Last edited by Smak; 01-05-2006 at 04:48 PM.

Lots of things can factor in.

Stress
    Hereditary/Genes
    Diet
    Steroids
    Old age
    etc..
    yeah i undertsand that ,,but the idea itself is weird ,,say that u wanna try something to know its effect on your body and hair say winny ,anadrol or tren ,,substances which are know to be bad on the hairline ,,u get hair loss and stop using it ,,u will just shed hair forever but a slower rate thats all,,,right ,,

drew24 is offline Banned
    this topic is gitting old

eq by itself will not produce much from what i hear. just get some damn finasterid and run test/eq or test/deca ....simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by drew24
    yeah and u aint adding something to this thread ,,

Quote Originally Posted by drew24
    Yes, but Indrid has been fascinated with hair loss since I remember his infamous threads pertaining to them years ago. He's the most paranoid person you'll ever meet when it comes to losing his hair, lol

if i was a mod, id lock this thread. lol

yeah i undertsand that ,,but the idea itself is weird ,,say that u wanna try something to know its effect on your body and hair say winny ,anadrol or tren ,,substances which are know to be bad on the hairline ,,u get hair loss and stop using it ,,u will just shed hair forever but a slower rate thats all,,,right ,,
    I understand what you're trying to say. Once you stop taking the steroids will you lose hair normally like you would if prone to MPB correct? That is correct, but even as we get older everyone loses some hair. It's part of natures course my friend.

Yes, but Indrid has been fascinated with hair loss since I remember his infamous threads pertaining to them years ago. He's the most paranoid person you'll ever meet when it comes to losing his hair, lol
    to clear things a little bit ,,first i am not asking this to design a cycle for me right now and i have already decided a relatively safe cycle ,,
    its just a question that popped into my mind and i am curious to know how dht works,,when does it return to normal ,,etc thats all cause i have read a lot of threads saying that users stay on finasteride forever without any proper explaination to the reason behind that ,,thats all,,peace

cool, done!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    cool, done!
    yeah ,,,well i am not sure ,,lolll

lollllllllllllllll

Indrid I took you as far as I can with this subject. The rest is yours to research. I don't think you'll ever be satisfied with any answer my friend, but I wish you the best!!!!

Remember

Girls love running their hands through thick hair!!!

But the same is to be said about "Bald is beautiful"

AHHHHHHH!!!!! and it continues!!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!! and it continues!!!!

smak, i miss your avatar's. im kinda getting concirned about you and your sexual orientation. now you have a picture of some buff dude.... it's ok brother, we are all here for ya!

smak, i miss your avatar's. im kinda getting concirned about you and your sexual orientation. now you have a picture of some buff dude.... it's ok brother, we are all here for ya!
    That's me man, but it's a bad pic, lol. Can't see my muscle separation in it, but I was trying for the whole incredible hulk thing going I'm on a laptop but I have no access to my avies so I have to use this one for the week being. I change it this weekend though just for u my lil buddy

I was at 225 in that pic. I'm at 240 now soon to be 250 by Springbreak
    Last edited by Smak; 01-05-2006 at 05:15 PM.

LOL, this thread is demolished! YESSSSS!.....now whats' DHT again???

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    lollllllllllllllll

Indrid I took you as far as I can with this subject. The rest is yours to research. I don't think you'll ever be satisfied with any answer my friend, but I wish you the best!!!!

Remember

Girls love running their hands through thick hair!!!

But the same is to be said about "Bald is beautiful"
    i am beautiful???

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Wheres big mike when u need him??
    Next!!

You stay on it forever because otherwise the hair you got will fall off again very quick. But it is not the same when you use it during a cycle to stop more hair from falling off. It's only the new small hairs that fall of quickly when you stop, and who the hell would want that babyfuzz anyway? If my hair falls of I will get my head tattoed with thick african curls.

You stay on it forever because otherwise the hair you got will fall off again very quick. But it is not the same when you use it during a cycle to stop more hair from falling off. It's only the new small hairs that fall of quickly when you stop, and who the hell would want that babyfuzz anyway? If my hair falls of I will get my head tattoed with thick african curls.
    yeah its logic that the hair ,, the new hair that u get will fall when u get on ,,but even the hair that u already have will continue to fall ,,right ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information