Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: deca only !

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    yeah its logic that the hair ,, the new hair that u get will fall when u get on ,,but even the hair that u already have will continue to fall ,,right ?

Let me first translate your answer... "Yeah it is logical that the hair, the new hair that is, will fall off when you stop using propecia (not for everyone). But even the hair you already have will continue to fall off in the same pace it has always done. Not faster or slower, just in your genetic programming pace."

So you use it during cycle to not speed it up while your on, and after you quit your hair will fall off in the old rythm. This is so individual, some loose a little hair while 20 and it keeps on a couple of years than it stops and they don't loose anymore until 70, some loose it all, and some don't loose shit their whole life.

Some guy said it very good to me when I asked alot about it, "If you are so concerned about your hair than steroids are probably not for you."

I decided to take a chance, if I loose it, then it will be sad and I will deal with it then. But I will not live my life being afraid of everything, because a damn bus can hit me walking to the store even if I have taken all other precautions in life.

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TinTin78
    Let me first translate your answer... "Yeah it is logical that the hair, the new hair that is, will fall off when you stop using propecia (not for everyone). But even the hair you already have will continue to fall off in the same pace it has always done. Not faster or slower, just in your genetic programming pace."

So you use it during cycle to not speed it up while your on, and after you quit your hair will fall off in the old rythm. This is so individual, some loose a little hair while 20 and it keeps on a couple of years than it stops and they don't loose anymore until 70, some loose it all, and some don't loose shit their whole life.

Some guy said it very good to me when I asked alot about it, "If you are so concerned about your hair than steroids are probably not for you."

I decided to take a chance, if I loose it, then it will be sad and I will deal with it then. But I will not live my life being afraid of everything, because a damn bus can hit me walking to the store even if I have taken all other precautions in life.
    thanks bro u answered my question ,,but just curious does the hairloss rythm before ever using steroids change forever after steroid use or does it speed it just temporary when on ,,just curious

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    thanks bro u answered my question ,,but just curious does the hairloss rythm before ever using steroids change forever after steroid use or does it speed it just temporary when on ,,just curious
    bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information