Thread: QV Test E

little big guy is offline New Member

QV Test E

I herd that QV recently got busted. Does anyone know the last batch # they made? My last batch was 024. If I can get a hold of more QV test E with a correct batch # should I, or should I go with another brand because I herd something like QV test E wasn’t a good quality test E.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    there is alot of fake QV gear. maybe its a good thing they got axed. about your question, if u can get the test e from other brand i would do that, even at higher price. if u can only get QV then do so. might be a little under dossed but should b ok.

That is what I herd, how much do you think it is under dosed? My last stack I did what was supposed to be 500mg of test e a week and 400mg eq a week and got really good results. If that was under dosed then I might just have to get another brand to see how it works.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by little big guy
    That is what I herd, how much do you think it is under dosed? My last stack I did what was supposed to be 500mg of test e a week and 400mg eq a week and got really good results. If that was under dosed then I might just have to get another brand to see how it works.

If you have access to other brands then I would play it safe and go with them. I've always preferred Human grade over Vet so if you have access to that I'd go with what is made for us.........

I guess that means I need to find a new source because that’s all he deals with. Does anyone know how much the QV test e is under dosed?

I guess that means I need to find a new source because that’s all he deals with. Does anyone know how much the QV test e is under dosed?

These answers will vary. I was searching for a while on test results for BD products. Came across a few but there was a wide range of concentrations. Do have to say that none were true to label, some just slightly off though...........

Was it just the test E or did they test the eq to because my eq is QV to, batch 015.

Was it just the test E or did they test the eq to because my eq is QV to, batch 015.

What I came across were strictly Test E lab results. BD though, keep that in mind..........

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I don't know that anyone can really answer this for you lbg, the problem is that QV isn't out of business, it hasn't to my knowledge been shut down, they just arrested the owners. Now their website is not up anymore for very obvious reasons but even when it was it really didn't offer any special proof that you gear was legit, if a counterfitter was worth a shit at all he'd just look on there and use the batch # and exp dates they listed. So my thought is if you trust your supplier and you've used his gear with success then you go with that. JMO

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I don't know that anyone can really answer this for you lbg, the problem is that QV isn't out of business, it hasn't to my knowledge been shut down, they just arrested the owners. Now their website is not up anymore for very obvious reasons but even when it was it really didn't offer any special proof that you gear was legit, if a counterfitter was worth a shit at all he'd just look on there and use the batch # and exp dates they listed. So my thought is if you trust your supplier and you've used his gear with success then you go with that. JMO
    great advise shortie. only way is to have a source that u trust. no point in checking lot #s when many DDs take the orig. cap off and take the real juice out. put fake juice in and recap the jug. u will never know by looking at it. its the real QV bot and lot#. so dont worry about checking the numbers. better off making ur own juice. i wouldnt cause of the law but if ur worried about fake/under dossed, then its the best way.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Agreed.

Thread Information