jring33457 is offline New Member

Test 500 Ethanate Cypionate

Does anyone know anything about Test 500 mg w/k it is 250/mg of cypionate and 250/mg of ethanate mixed together. I am also taking 50/mg of winstrol daily. Any suggestions, helpful information, diet tips, workout suggestions, anything is good to hear from people who know from experience. Thanks bros

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    who makes it?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jring33457
    Does anyone know anything about Test 500 mg w/k it is 250/mg of cypionate and 250/mg of ethanate mixed together. I am also taking 50/mg of winstrol daily. Any suggestions, helpful information, diet tips, workout suggestions, anything is good to hear from people who know from experience. Thanks bros
    Is it from a UGL. IF IT IS DO NOT POST THEIR NAME IN THIS THREAD OR ANY OTHERS!! It's more then likely a combo of enth and cyp at the dose you already stated. So it sounds like your cycle consists of 500mg test EW and 50mg winny ED. How many weeks are you taking the winny? How many weeks are you taking the test? When does PCT start for you? What do you plan to use during PCT? What does your diet look like now? How many calories are you consuming daily? What are your goals with your cycle? Are you taking an AI to conrtol bloat from estrogen? WTF ARE YOU ASKING?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like u should put the juice down until u know more about it, diet and training...do u know what pct is...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    what are ur stats?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Isnt test 500 mexican, thats what I believe I heard?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    This is for cutting right? Definatetly need to do more research. Don't wanna stick yourself with needles unless you know what they do, and what they are. Stats, and goals, and current diet would help.

Thread Information