Thread: hgh help

patrickallanjones is offline New Member

hgh help

I bought 100 iu's of hgh or 10 small containers

Ive mixed 1ml of the water it comes with in a tube. I dont understand why i am still on the 2nd bottle, if 4ive taken 4iu's a day. That would make it so i would be on the 3rd or 4th bottle by now, since its 4iu a day and only 10 per bottle

Do you think the manufature gensci put more growth in the bot tle than 10iu?

I dont understand because I can pull the dart full of growth all the way to the top of the dart which is like 30iu's in one entire dart!

please help, pulling 30iu's in a full dark of growth doesnt make any sense if one container holds 10!!

the dark reads and goes up from 5's to 10 then 15 20 and so on..

please explain

Also, how long can growth go for in room temputure w/o going bad?
    I have seen no results, its been 2 weeks. When will i notice anything?
    4iu day/6 days a week

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You are measuring wrong.

1 iu of HGH is different that 1 iu of insulin .

1 iu of HGH is the 10 unit mark on a slin pin.

It takes approx 3 months for HGH to really kick in.So you'll need much more than 1 kit.

HGH can remain at room temp for around 30 days.But after you reconstitute one of the vials,it must be refrigerated.It's a smart idea to keep your whole kit in the fridge.

Largeone 77 is offline New Member
    Hey Bro,
    I just started myself taking 4iu of jintropin a day and had the same issue. Until I spoke to a pro. and was told that you want to draw to the 10 mark on the pin and slowly inject it into the bottle and just discard the rest of the water. Then draw what you want for injection. I take 2 iu in the morning and 2 iu at night. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Largeone 77
    Hey Bro,
    I just started myself taking 4iu of jintropin a day and had the same issue. Until I spoke to a pro. and was told that you want to draw to the 10 mark on the pin and slowly inject it into the bottle and just discard the rest of the water. Then draw what you want for injection. I take 2 iu in the morning and 2 iu at night. good luck
    Your "pro friend" told you to only use 1 iu of water in a vial?

he's not a pro body builder but I consider him a pro at taking gear. what do you suggest I open for help

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Hey Bro,
    Huh??

he's not a pro body builder but I consider him a pro at taking gear. what do you suggest I open for help
    Your friend is giving you poor advice.

For a 10 iu vial,you'd use 1 ml of BW.That yields 10 iu's as per proper instruction.

1 iu of HGH on a slin pin is the 10 unit mark.

originally thats what I was doing but I was not getting 1ml of BW. and I said this to him and he said what I told you eariler. I have jintropin. Have you seen this before not getting enough bw. thanks for the help

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you have a ten IU vial of HGH so you reconstitute it with 1 ml of BW. Thus you only have 1 ml of BW in the vial. There are 10 IUs/1ml of BW so you draw to 10 mark on a slin pin for 1 IU, 20 mark for 2IU. If you drew up to 100 mark, you would have 10 IU of GH (1ml BW) Hope that makes sense

You better get more kits b/c you wont start seeing much until 3 months or so

patrickallanjones is offline New Member
    ah it just seems i look at the dart, going to the 20h mark seems like so mucjh growth and when i slowly inject it, it takes awhile hehe. I guess I will take this good advice. Also, my body responded VERY WELL to clen , so does that mean it may respond good to gh? Ive heard people see results with a matter of weeks(gain 10 lbs, a guy i know) how does it happen so quuick?

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickallanjones
    ah it just seems i look at the dart, going to the 20h mark seems like so mucjh growth and when i slowly inject it, it takes awhile hehe. I guess I will take this good advice. Also, my body responded VERY WELL to clen, so does that mean it may respond good to gh? Ive heard people see results with a matter of weeks(gain 10 lbs, a guy i know) how does it happen so quuick?
    I mix my gh with 2ml of bac water so 2iu is the 40 mark on a slin pin. That is not even half of the entire pin. I'm not sure why you think you are injecting so much and why it takes so long? If you are wanting to put on weight you better throw in a good cycle with the gh. 10lbs in a matter of weeks on gh alone? No way. As said before 100iu won't even give you a sniff. If your going to do it, do it right research and see what it takes to get what your looking for. Don't just piss your money away.

Thread Information