Thread: dbol dosage

tanzi is offline New Member

dbol dosage

just read the steroid reference manual and they mentioned taking your dbol daily dose all at once preferably so it peaks in your body for that cruicial time just after training,on my next cycle i will be using 40mg daily so would this be wise to do or should i stick with what i have done before by spreading the doses throughout the day

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    There's different opinions from lots of people. The best you can do is just try both and see what works best for you, but personally I would recommend spreading out the dose throughout the day. It will keep the compound in your system consistantly throughout the day since its half life is only about 6 hours I believe. I feel you receive more benefit from rather then a short temporary spike.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would recommend spreading out the dose throughout the day. It will keep the compound in your system consistantly throughout the day since its half life is only about 6 hours I believe.
    This is also what I do and what makes more sense. Not saying that this is the only way and you wont get results any other way. To me spacing out a compound based on its half life makes more sense then just taking one big dose. Just my opinion.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've tried both ways and didn't see much difference. I like 'em both about the same. One thing I will say about taking your full dose at once is if you take it about an hour before you lift you'll have some nice pumps! I also feel much more apt to hit it hard in the gym. My advice is to try both methods and see which one you like the most for you.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    I also have seen both opinions. the one I read about taking it all at once believed that more of the drug would pass through your liver, ( only so much could be processed at one time).

smiler is offline Senior Member
    also some guys think if they take the full dose at one time that their liver won't be under constant stress,

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I've tried both ways and didn't see much difference. I like 'em both about the same. One thing I will say about taking your full dose at once is if you take it about an hour before you lift you'll have some nice pumps! I also feel much more apt to hit it hard in the gym. My advice is to try both methods and see which one you like the most for you.
    I second this. I love taking my dbol 1 hour pre-workout. It's more of a motivation factor to me plus the pumps are insane to the point where I have to end my workout short sometimes.

I'm going to try spreading it out throughout the day and see if I notice a difference with my upcoming cycle. I've also taken dbol ONLY on workout days which probably isn't the smartest thing because of the fluctuating blood levels, but still worked well.

Thread Information