BOBBY D is offline Member

Taking Anadrol, Am/pm Question???

Hey guys as some of u know im on a sust/anadrol cycle. i take my drol in the morning 50mg around 7:30am. when should i take the next dose?

1. before i go to the gym, which is around 5:30 or after the workout like 7:30pm.

the reason is because i dont know if after the gym is to late in the day from my first dose, so im just looking to clear up some confusion. plus i think before the workout would give me an advantage being that the androgen is active during the workout.

please let me know, thanks!

BOBBY D

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Why don't you split it up throughout the day, for ex. 25mg every 8hours, or 25mg every 6hours.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    take the second one pre-work out....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If you're looking for more of a pump then go with what Goalseeker said. If you're going to take it according to its active life, this is what I do, then take it twice a day split up into 2 doses. Since you're working out about 8 hours after your initial dose I'd take the second dose preworkout..........therefore you will have the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Why don't you split it up throughout the day, for ex. 25mg every 8hours, or 25mg every 6hours.
    thats a thought, but i a shouldve made it clear that im taking 100mgs/day. so i take 50mg in the am, so my next dose would be the question, before workout?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If you're looking for more of a pump then go with what Goalseeker said. If you're going to take it according to its active life, this is what I do, then take it twice a day split up into 2 doses. Since you're working out about 8 hours after your initial dose I'd take the second dose preworkout..........therefore you will have the best of both worlds.
    that's the idea i had. thanks goalseeker & jahova. IBDM, i could prolly take 25mg every 4 hours. thanks.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    that's the idea i had. thanks goalseeker & jahova. IBDM, i could prolly take 25mg every 4 hours. thanks.
    Keep us posted bro!!

will do...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It will work fine either way, I keep my dosages more stable with Dbol +drol to reduce sides. I'd split it 25mg at a time personally, to each his own.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i normaly split mine up evenly throughout the day, that seems to give less sides,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    i normaly split mine up evenly throughout the day, that seems to give less sides,
    thanks bro.. what sides do u experience on anadrol marcus. just want to know if it is what im feeling. gonna start a new thread on this. thanks..

Thread Information