yom
    yom is offline Associate Member

life of hcg in water

okay when i use hcg i just use regular boiled water and shoot sub q 2000ius . (never had a problem, will use bac water when i get round to getting some )
    does mixing hcg with water keep the hcg usable for a month if refrigarated ?
    how cold does your fridge need to be for storing hcg as my fridge is cold but is probably around 10-12 degrees celcius is that okay ?
    just want to know as id rather be doing 500ius e5d.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yom
    okay when i use hcg i just use regular boiled water and shoot sub q 2000ius . (never had a problem, will use bac water when i get round to getting some )
    how cold does your fridge need to be for storing hcg as my fridge is cold but is probably around 10-12 degrees celcius is that okay ?
    Use the bacteriostatic water, it is cheap. I've kept mixed hcg in the fridge for 6 weeks. That is about as long as I'd go. YMMV

yom
    yeah ill be getting some but not for another 4 weeks its not important right now.
    how long would using boiling water keep hcg usable for . ?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah ill be getting some but not for another 4 weeks its not important right now.
    I thought it was important enough to mention it. But hey, what do I know?

toolman is offline Banned
    Your kidding, right?!?!

You are an idiot if you use boiled water. First, it is not sterile since boiling does not steralize anything sufficiently. If it did, there wouldn't be autoclaves. Secondly, without it being bacteriostatic, there is nothing in your Unsterile water to prevent bacterial growth. You can order bactst. water from many, many sites with a few days deliver. If you are foolish enough to use boiled water then I guess it's just gods way of eliminating the stupid from the gene pool. Seriously, don't do it and read up on sterile procedures or you are in for trouble down the road.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    hCG that comes with only sterile water for injection is only officially good when first mixed; it isn't officially good when stored in the refrigerator. But many guys store it, not knowing the difference between sterile water and bac water, and I never hear of problems.

Boiling your own water is old school for sure. But that water is full of lots of inpurities. You should see the inside of my vaporizer after only a month....it is full of nasty looking dirt! Don't use boiled water.

yom
    i hear you about using bac water. i usually just used distilled water from shop and shot it straight away as replacement for bac water and only sub q . well im not stupid im unemployed and living off $100 food a week. would you rather not eat for a week , go into testicular atropy, or have some bac water ?

i hear you about using bac water. i usually just used distilled water from shop and shot it straight away as replacement for bac water and only sub q . well im not stupid im unemployed and living off $100 food a week. would you rather not eat for a week , go into testicular atropy, or have some bac water ?
    Distilled water is not sterile either. You can get BW on this website for $5.00. If you can't afford the proper gear, ancillaries to do it safely, then you shouldn't be shooting anything.

yom
    whatever , were b.b not scientists with white coats

whatever , were b.b not scientists with white coats

OK, thinking like this will eliminate you from the gene pool, Darwin at it's best I guess.

Thread Information