R1Champ is offline Junior Member

Question Dropped deca for TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE AND EQUIPOISE !!!!!

I just recently dropped my deca cycle and obtained some testosterone cypionate and equioise is this better than the deca i had?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R1Champ
    I just recently dropped my deca cycle and obtained some testosterone cypionate and equioise is this better than the deca i had?
    umm what are you trying to do...bulk? cut?

I'm trying to bulk! Just put on as much size as i can and then i'll start to cut!

I'm trying to bulk! Just put on as much size as i can and then i'll start to cut!
    sooo why did you stop deca ???

Were you doing deca on its own?

what were u running with the deca ???

everyone kept telling me that the deca durabolin wasn't the way to go and that i needed to add something so i talked to one of my buddies and they saide that the combo that im starting work great for them!

i was running only the deca !

Was this a "Deca " only cycle that you were running??? Hmmmm.
    Well...personally I like EQ better than Deca although in my opinion they are similar. But you should definitely be running that test throughout at a higher dosage and for approx 2 weeks past your EQ...YOu have pct? Know anything about it? I hope.

I hate to be 1 of those guys who say do your reaserch but dude....bulk with eq instead of deca ....you have no clue yet srry, you need to spend some time in the profile section really it will help you

The guys that im lifting with are professional body builders so basicallly i listen to alot of the things that they tell me but sometimes i get kinda shady about some of the stuff they say!

for my pct i have clomid and nolva and im gonna be talking redcat and a few other things!

for my pct i have clomid and nolva and im gonna be talking redcat and a few other things!

read the profile section

The guys that im lifting with are professional body builders so basicallly i listen to alot of the things that they tell me but sometimes i get kinda shady about some of the stuff they say!
    pros huh? doubt they would give you advice. did they just say "hey I'm a pro"'?

NO Bro! I known a couple of pro bodybuilders for most of my life they do light heavyweights but they are professional mr. las vegas and mr. usa were just a couple of the titles!

NO Bro! I known a couple of pro bodybuilders for most of my life they do light heavyweights but they are professional mr. las vegas and mr. usa were just a couple of the titles!
    so why are you questioning them? you think someone on here you don't know will give you better advice? if you do your right. I will....read the profile section!

the only reason i question them is because they said deca straight up will work and every were i read everyone says you have to mix deca with test or something else! Thats the only reason why i feel kinda shady about there advice i not going against what they are saying i just want some more opinions from other people have used as well!

the only reason i question them is because they said deca straight up will work and every were i read everyone says you have to mix deca with test or something else! Thats the only reason why i feel kinda shady about there advice i not going against what they are saying i just want some more opinions from other people have used as well!
    well deca will work alone you just won't get a woody anymore...oh yea read the profile section

ya it doesnt say anything!

ya it doesnt say anything!
    what do ya mean it doesn't say anything?

Thread Information