DizzyBoy is offline Junior Member

Arimidex question...

Hello my cycle is coming up! It's going to be...

Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week (12 weeks)
    Deca 300mg/week (10 weeks)
    D-BOL 25mg/day (weeks 1-4)

My a-dex question is whether it will eliminate water retention from the Deca?

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    proviron and nolva if you want to eliminate almost all/all water retention armimidex is a good preventor of gyno

I see... I'm not going to add any nolva, a little estrogen is good for gains.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    proviron and nolva if you want to eliminate almost all/all water retention armimidex is a good preventor of gyno
    I disagree, arimidex limits estrogen that can result in water retention. Nolva controls the gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    I disagree, arimidex limits estrogen that can result in water retention. Nolva controls the gyno.
    Ahh... So are you saying that the a-dex would eliminate most of the water retention caused by test, deca , and d-bol?

Soup is offline Associate Member
    why would estrogen be good for gains?

8pak is offline Junior Member
    bump...This is a very good question. I chose to take L-dex 0.25mg/day, instead of nolva, during the cycle. I figure the Arimidex will block about 90% of estrogen conversion, and what little is left should help balance out gains, cholesterol, etc. I don't mind a little water retention--helps my joints and pumps are better--but I won't tolerate ANY gyno.
    Question: Between nolva and arimidex, is one or the other better at controlling either water or gyno at low daily doses during cycle? You don't necessarily want to get rid of ALL estrogen, do you? Some is good, eh?
    What's the word.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    I take .5 mg a-dex ed (script) it is not helping water / or bloat at all. I will add proviron this week. hope that does the job

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Ok here it is, nolva is more effective at inhibiting gyno than ldex as it binds the estrogen receptor and is a drug that has shown a high affinity for breast tissue-hence it's use in treatment of women with breast cancer. Nolva does not eliminate estrogen from the body though, it only competes for receptor sites, this means it will not help with bloat, you need something that controls/elinates estrogen production, an AI. Ldex is an AI that is very effective at controlling the conversion of estrogen by no allowing it to aromatize and therefore will work great for bloat. As far as deca bloat, this may be progesterone related in which case you need to take B-6 or for drastic cases bromocript.

Dizzy for your situation with that low of a deca dose I would simply run the ldex at .25 mg eod bumping it to ed if you feel the need, also for the deca thow in some b-6 at 100 mg ed, this should eliminate any bloat you are experiencing.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Ok here it is, nolva is more effective at inhibiting gyno than ldex as it binds the estrogen receptor and is a drug that has shown a high affinity for breast tissue-hence it's use in treatment of women with breast cancer. Nolva does not eliminate estrogen from the body though, it only competes for receptor sites, this means it will not help with bloat, you need something that controls/elinates estrogen production, an AI. Ldex is an AI that is very effective at controlling the conversion of estrogen by no allowing it to aromatize and therefore will work great for bloat. As far as deca bloat, this may be progesterone related in which case you need to take B-6 or for drastic cases bromocript.

Dizzy for your situation with that low of a deca dose I would simply run the ldex at .25 mg eod bumping it to ed if you feel the need, also for the deca thow in some b-6 at 100 mg ed, this should eliminate any bloat you are experiencing.
    a-dex is used to treat breast cancer. it doesn't help the bloat for me but no gyno

Well, according to the studies I have read, it does help with gyno some, but it was not nearly as effective as nolva in treating gyno(about half as effective form what I read). A dex is used to treat breast cancer, but usually as a follow up treatment to nolvadex . They put these women on outrageous doses for years at a time and they seem to build a resistance so they switch tactics and drugs. As far as it not helping you with bloat, I don't know what to tell you, it does the trick for me and most others, but as they say "results will vary". One question though, how long have you been taking adex at this dose?

Well, according to the studies I have read, it does help with gyno some, but it was not nearly as effective as nolva in treating gyno(about half as effective form what I read). A dex is used to treat breast cancer, but usually as a follow up treatment to nolvadex. They put these women on outrageous doses for years at a time and they seem to build a resistance so they switch tactics and drugs. As far as it not helping you with bloat, I don't know what to tell you, it does the trick for me and most others, but as they say "results will vary". One question though, how long have you been taking adex at this dose?
    been on this dose just under a year, then again I sometimes raise my test pretty high. ( on trt btw) I can tell that sugar intake and beer consumption play a big part as well. I have heard great things about proviron helping so I will add it as soon as it arrives

I have taken my adex up to 1 mg/day, but only in excess of 1gr/wk of test, don't know if you are approaching these levels or exceeding them so that might do the trick. But IMO if you got proviron on the way that and the adex should have you dry as a bone.

I have taken my adex up to 1 mg/day, but only in excess of 1gr/wk of test, don't know if you are approaching these levels or exceeding them so that might do the trick. But IMO if you got proviron on the way that and the adex should have you dry as a bone.
    I thought of raising my a-dex to 1 mg ed but when you read the profile on it, basically says there is little change in estrogen levels between .5 and 1mg. only difference was a rise in natty test levels. well yes I do approche 1 g test so who cares about my natty test, got none anyhow. hope I'm not hyjackn srry

Thread Information