macktownmac is offline Associate Member

Arrow First Tren Cycle - need help

Im comming off my first cycle of Test prop 100mg EOD 10 weeks
    I am now about 220lbs 5'11 22 years old, goto the gym one day on/off
    I want to start planning for my second cycle. I want to gain more size now but want it to be quality muscle.
    I still have 4x10ml Vails of Test Prop, so im going to be running prop again for the next cycle.

Some of you suggested I should look into using Tren with the Prop for my second cycle. I read up on it and it sounds like what im looking for.

some questions

Which Tren should I be getting?
    Trenabol - Trenbolone Acetate by British Dragon
    Trenabol Depot by British Dragon
    Tri-Trenabol by British Dragon .

I was thinking the Tri-Tren because I would require less injections, and I would have a more consistant level of Tren in my body since it has 3 differnt esters.

What is the recomended dosage? I read 228mg/week for no more than 8 weeks. How would I split those dosages up?

I read Tren is known to cause roid rage , anything i can do to keep that in check?

Lastly I was thinking of adding Winstrol 50mg EOD for about 4 weeks, opinions?

Test Prop- 100mg/EOD weeks 1-10
    Tren 228mg/week weeks 1-8
    Winstrol 50mg/EOD weeks 8-12

Thanks

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    alot of people will tell u to take tren acetate for ur first time, tren has lots of sides and if they get too much for u then the acetate will be out of ur system in a couple of days compared to upto 2 weeks with the others the only down side i can see is the eod injections.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    go w/ tren ace, but i really recommend shooting ed w/ it b/c it will keep blood levels much more constant, thus much less likely to get sides. I get hardly any sides from tren by shooting ed.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The 'Trenabol - Trenbolone Acetate by British Dragon' will suit your better.

Its easier to stop if the sides become to much as its the short estered version. It will leave your system in a few days. As above.

Also running Prop with this will be a great combination. Prop/Tren are both short estered compounds and need to be injected EOD, or better ED. The cycle, with the correct diet, will yield some good quality gains, whilst cutting a small amount of fat.

Be sure to run a Anti-E for the Prop sides, preferably an AI, as this will also keep off water bloat. Also, as Tren A is a progesterone, an anti-progesterone is needed to combat prolactin related sides. Vit-B6 at 100mg/ED should be ok. Running HCG would also be an idea, as Tren A is a very suppressive compound.

wk 1-8 Prop 100mg/ED
    wk 1-8 Tren A 50-75mg/ED (depending on sides)

Followed by correct PCT.

mkailley is offline New Member
    Sound good, I can handle the frequent injections, going to be doing Test prop 100mg EOD anyways. Can i get away with doing Tren EOD and how much for how long? Im calculating about 65mg EOD for 8 weeks, I could probably cut the Pro, Tren, and Grape seed oil into one injection.

What do you guys think about throwing some winny into the mix aswell?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Throwing in Winny could be a good idea, depening on your goals. Prop/Tren could be a good mass builder, with the correct diet. Whilst Prop/Tren/Winny is more of a cutter. The Winny being used to solidify any gains made, ending the cycle with it at 50mg/ED for the final 6 weeks.

Injecting the Tren A can be done EOD, but this isnt ideal for keeping blood levels nice and stable. Tren A can have some nasty side effects and these could be due to injecting EOD or taking to stronger a dosage. So thats something to think about, if wanting to inject EOD.

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    I would run it like this

1-10 Prop 75-100mg ED
    1-8 Tren a 50mg ED

With winny id do it like this

1-12 Prop 75-100mg ED
    1-8 Tren a 50mg ED
    8-12 winy 50mg ED
    Anti-e
    .5 arimidex EOD
    B6 100-200mg ED
    Id keep some bromo on hand just incase

if it was me id probely wouldnt run the winny but thats up to you.

mkailley is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    The 'Trenabol - Trenbolone Acetate by British Dragon' will suit your better.

Its easier to stop if the sides become to much as its the short estered version. It will leave your system in a few days. As above.

Also running Prop with this will be a great combination. Prop/Tren are both short estered compounds and need to be injected EOD, or better ED. The cycle, with the correct diet, will yield some good quality gains, whilst cutting a small amount of fat.

Be sure to run a Anti-E for the Prop sides, preferably an AI, as this will also keep off water bloat. Also, as Tren A is a progesterone, an anti-progesterone is needed to combat prolactin related sides. Vit-B6 at 100mg/ED should be ok. Running HCG would also be an idea, as Tren A is a very suppressive compound.

wk 1-8 Prop 100mg/ED
    wk 1-8 Tren A 50-75mg/ED (depending on sides)

Followed by correct PCT.
    If ED injections will make that big of a differance it wouldnt be a problem, i've been injecting B12 ED was not too bad.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    go with tren -a and run it along the prop and winny ED ... u will be pleased with the results

Thread Information