Thread: first cycle

irish4life is offline Junior Member

first cycle

ok guys i think i am finally ready to do my first cycle. i am going to keep it light just because its my first and i am still young. Only 19, i know how everyone feels about teens and roids but the thing is because of some stuff thats about to happen i problly wont be able to do another cycle for a few years so i would like to get one under my belt. i have been working out hard for the past three years and done alot of growing but have not made any gains in around 6 months. i work each body part out once a week, eat around 4,000 calories & 300 grams of protien a day and sleep 8 hours a night. i am curently 5'11 190lbs not sure bf but i know its low. i am planning on doing 10 weeks of cyp at 400mg a week. then clomid weeks 13-15 300mgx1day, 100mgx10days, 50mgx10days i have nolvadex on hand also. i was going to throw in eq but i decided not to. does this sound like a good first cycle and what kind of gains can i expect? would like around 15lbs. i was also planning on keeping my normal supps goin which is multi vit, protien, l-glutamine, amino acids, & creatine. oh yea and for needles a 23 gauge 1.5 inch is good right? sorry so long just want to make sure i am doing everything right and figured the more i told and asked the more it would help. Thanks for everything.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Read sk*,s post about youngsters taking steroids I think your too young but add some some deca in with that cycle or eq @400mg a week.The cyp and deca or eq will give you around 15lbs if you get the diet right.

yes i was thinking about throwing in some eq at 400mg a week but not sure yet. do you not think its possible to put on a keepable 15lbs from cyp alone being that it is my first cycle? just trying to keep it light being that im young. i know a lot of people will say im to young but its just discouraging when you work your ass off and dont grow any which i havent in around 6 months. also i wont be able to do another one for around 5 years so i would just like to do one right now. i have done all my research and honestly feel i am ready.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Everyone get "down" times in our training its a case of playing with your diet and training and mixing it up.You need to keep the body challanged otherwise it will stop growing.

The Cyp won't give you results like that on its own it does need to be added with something

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    I dont think you need to stack on your first cycle, I was around your age when I first started taking AS, so I can’t be a hypocrite. I gained off of 250mg of sust and I think you will too, just stick with the cyp at 400mg.

thanks for the feed back. Any body else have any opinions on this cycle? i would like to hear from anyone who has done a test only cycle what were your results?

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey sorry bro cant help you as i am looking to do my first cycle in a few months .i was looking to do cyp at 400mg a week and post clomid .So just want to say good luck and let me know how your cycle goes
    peace

Thread Information