Thread: load up?

blazenbell is offline Associate Member

load up?

i already took 10 shots of sus but i wanna load up with the last ten. should i? i wanna jus take the last 10 4 the next ten dayz. u think it'll work

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    10 shots of 250mg sus in 10 days then off?
    WOW
    i would'nt

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    wow

marx is offline Member
    What exactly has you're cycle looked like so far? With 10 susts for the last 10 days you're just asking to crash hard...

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Ummmmm, NO.

DMX

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    That would be retarded, let alone dangerous...how bout this, the next time you plan on doing a cycle---research it first, do it right, then not worry about trying to shoot yourself up like some heroin addict afterwards!
    -Cy

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by IronCy
    That would be retarded, let alone dangerous...how bout this, the next time you plan on doing a cycle---research it first, do it right, then not worry about trying to shoot yourself up like some heroin addict afterwards!
    -Cy
    LMFAO!

No flame intended but we really need to stress the importance of the search button! The search button is there to prevent all the Illegitimate threads that are questions that have been asked over and over! Its very simple just search for the question or the type of gear your wondering about!

Maybe we should start a thread about the importance of the search button!

Ive begun to see more and more posts that are just crap!

ive seen people say to do that on this site. and i did do my research. people say to shoot sus everyday with all ur shots and it benefits all the 4 testosterones of sus. BUT THANKS FOR FLAMIN ANYWAY. INSTEAD OF ASSUMING I DIDNT DO MY RESEARCH, WHY DONT U TRY AND HELP SOMEONE OUT INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO BE FUNNY.MAYBE I MISSINTERPRETED A THREAD BUT NO NEED TO ACT LIKE AN ASSHOLE

Is this a good way of front-loading test? (Post #1)

I'm about to start a cycle of 400mg T200 and 400mg eq for 10 weeks. A buddy of mine has 5 extra amps of Omnadren 250. I was thinking about getting them and doing 1 amp a week for the first 5 weeks for a front-loading effect. I know that T200 and Omnadren are not the same, but does this sound like a good idea to help jump start my cycle?

POSTED BY A FELLOW MEMBER

frontloading sust?? (Post #1)

i did sust 250mgs every 10 days 8 wks diet was shit,training only for about 4 mnths results were wack if none ..so this year im going for the test-deca ..was wondering if sust 1000mgs wk 1-2
    test 500mgs 3-10 deca 300mgs would be to much being that im considering this one my first one...

ANOTHER FELLOW MEMBER

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    No I dont agree with this on tring to jump start your cycle because your working with all testosterones which take 3-4 weeks to kick in!

your best bet for jump starting a cycle is dbol for the first 4weeks until the test kicks in!

I reall y didnt understand what you were tring to ask in the last two replies

I wouldnt do a cycle any shorter than 10weeks for the simple reason it takes 3-4 weeks for the gear that your talking about to kick in!

A starter cycle would be around 500mg of omna with 400mg of deca /EQ and jump start it with dbol for the first 4 weeks

week 1-4 dbol
    week 1-10 400mg deca or EQ
    week 1-12 500mg omna
    week 15-18 clomid recovery

Hope this helped you out bro!

DiMensionX is offline Member
    And to add to what -037 said, MOST people front load with Test Prop, D-Bol, Fina, or other such imediate acting juice.

Sust will take 4 weeks or so to kick in no matter what, so if you injected an amp every day for a week then the Prop would kick in ASAP but the rest won't kick in for 3-4 weeks, and then WAM your fucked.

Nothing wrong with asking questions but I think you got pretty straight forward advice. Getting pissed off and acting like a child doesn't help. Just because someone got frustrated with your question doesn't excuse you for responding in this manner.

DMX

Thread Information