JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

is it possible to reverse gyno once its hardened?

i know its possible to reverse the symptoms such as puffyness and soreness....but once you have the hardness underneath will letro reverse that or is it too late???

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i believe it is too late once it hardened, but i never had a problem to get like that. hope u can avoid surgery bro. maybe the bro's here have a remmodie..

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Check out the profile on letrozole -some have had success with it, others haven't, but it's worth a try IMO.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member

Opinion...?

What kind of results has anybody seen using letro and anastrozole?

Curious

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    I'v been on 60mg Nolva & .25mg Ldex for about 6 weeks for my gyno.
    The puffyness and sencitivity went away after 2weeks but not much difference since except maybe the hard lumps have gone down in size.
    I wanted to try this option first as i read that letro is hard on the sex drive (not what i want as i have just got engaged)

fhorst is offline Associate Member
    I'm using Clomid 100mg per day, and it does wonders. Hardness is total gone.

LM79 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fhorst
    I'm using Clomid 100mg per day, and it does wonders. Hardness is total gone.

Are you using the Clomid as part of PCT?

so what should i use????clomid, letro, nolvadex ???i wanna order it asap i just want what will work best????

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    a great way to get rid of that sh_t is to combine letro with aromasin and a transdermal like dmso or possibly phlojel. if you put that directly on your chest it will defineately help.

pump_hungry is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    a great way to get rid of that sh_t is to combine letro with aromasin and a transdermal like dmso or possibly phlojel. if you put that directly on your chest it will defineately help.
    sounds educated, where'd you learn that?

where can i get aromasin or dmso????

and should i take just letro or letro and nolva or clomid also...i have been off cycle for 5 months now...i got these symptoms about 6 wks ago thought it was my imagination cuz i was off cycle for so long....i def need something...they arent terrible yet...if i can get the puffyness to go away and the soreness which isnt bad ill be ok and can put surgery if needed off til next winter!

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Look Bro, honestly, and this is just my thought, but if there was a potion, pill, or shot you can take to reverse this, would there ever be a need for surgery? If it was an alternative for me to have medicinal recovery(meaning taking meds) from Gyno, they would have told me. But, I had the tissue knifed out. So I am almost certain that there is a point in which, once it gets to a certain point, its pretty much a done deal. Get it checked by the Doc.

Good Luck Bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    i know its possible to reverse the symptoms such as puffyness and soreness....but once you have the hardness underneath will letro reverse that or is it too late???

i read about this combo on outlawmuscle. apparently alot of guys have had great results with it.

dmso is short for dimethylsulfoxide. im not sure if thats spelled correctly, but at least its close. you can buy it online, just search for it with a search engine and youl find it. as for araomasin, there are web sites that sell research chems. im not sure if id get banned for telling you the web address. email me at [email protected] if youve got any other questions.

how do i run another cycle then without gettin surgery...wont it just get worse...or can i take letro or nolva right now to reduce it and then take it all the way through my next cycle???

Thread Information