ironmike250 is offline Associate Member

D-bol Making Me Mean?

I have been using d-bol for about 4 weeks now at 40mg. per day with some deca and I'm about to start adding sustanon to it. I have gotten great results. I'm strong as hell, and getting huge.
    I just noticed about a week ago though that I am VERY short fused (not like me at all) and I'm ready to just f'n kill someone.
    Is this the d-bol or is it the combination?
    Also, how long after going off until I get back to normal?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Roid rage is a myth and it's probably all in your head. When I'm on certain compounds I sometimes sweat a lot more causing me to get irritated. Its not the gear itself but some of the minor sides that are associated with it.
    Also, why are you adding the sustanon now after 4 weeks? You really should have started it the same time as the Deca and D-bol..............

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    shoulda started the cycle all at the same time mate!!dbol has only ever given me a great sense of well being,never had any bad tempers on dbol.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Sus should have been started at the same time....This way when your comming off the dbol the sus would have been kicking into full gear. When im on gear it just gives me more self confidence. More confidence then i may need but it doesnt make me feel like acting violent. Neways get on that sus ASAP bud

big.wheels is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    Sus should have been started at the same time....
    yep...what he said.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    When you feel like you are losing your temper then walk away from everyone until you relax.

I know I know. I just couldn't get the sus. My supplier got a little flakey. I just found another one though and have it coming in a couple days.

I try to remain cool headed but really have a hard time with it. Maybe it is all psychological? I know I have great confidence...maybe that's it?

Thanks bros.!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmike250
    Maybe it is all psychological?

It definitely is brotha.

Maybe you're pissed off b/c you know you should have waited until you had all your gear before you started? Hey, it's a possibility................

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    It definitely is brotha.

Maybe you're pissed off b/c you know you should have waited until you had all your gear before you started? Hey, it's a possibility................
    LMFAO

BigGerman is offline New Member
    I've had no rage/patience problems on that dose of Dbol . Love the stuff.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    its not all psychological, when you have elevated test levels you will definitely feel a lot more hot headed like a teenager. Its like having the reasoning of an adult but feeling like exploding at the smallest things. Just try and reason with yourself when you want to punch a wall and break your hand or something

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    Sus should have been started at the same time....This way when your comming off the dbol the sus would have been kicking into full gear. When im on gear it just gives me more self confidence. More confidence then i may need but it doesnt make me feel like acting violent. Neways get on that sus ASAP bud
    Well said

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I personally think that Dbol and Tren amplify whatever state of mind you are in. Irritation turns into pissed off. Happy turns into...well.. very happy. Stay happy.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah lol stay happy. i dont feel affected by gear, altho when i ran sust only last april/may i felt more aggressive. learn to control it, as mother always says- "count to 10" hahaha. just remind yourself that its just the hormones, and re evaluate the situation

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1
    its not all psychological, when you have elevated test levels you will definitely feel a lot more hot headed like a teenager. Its like having the reasoning of an adult but feeling like exploding at the smallest things. Just try and reason with yourself when you want to punch a wall and break your hand or something
    That's exactly what it's like...Irritation that makes me want to destroy shit! I haven't broken anything or hurt anyone yet, I just get a little bit loud or give evil stares. You know, childish high school stuff.

Thanks for all the input bros.!

Thread Information