Thread: d-bol

srtrace is offline Junior Member

d-bol

What are the side effects of d-bol. My personal trainer wants me to do deca , winstrol v, primo, and d-bol. I feel comfterable with all but d-bol, I just don't know what the side effects might be. Thanks

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Depends on how much you take a day. You will get more sides with deca and the others that you listed

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    you need a new trainner. you should be looking at test for a first cycle, not what you have listed.
    d-bol side effects: major back pumps, high blood pressure, liver toxic, water retention just to name a few. there are more.
    the stuff listed all needs to be run with test. if not you may experience side like: LIMP DICK!!! lethargy, depression, lack of agression and much more. research first cycle, test, pct. that is a good start for ya
    Last edited by dive_kid; 01-04-2006 at 03:29 PM.

I have never done anything, but have been training for about a year with a pt, now he is pushing it on me. I want to do it but just wasnt sure about the sides

Do some research bro,what are your stats etc? And yeh ditch the trainer!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by srtrace
    What are the side effects of d-bol. My personal trainer wants me to do deca, winstrol v, primo, and d-bol. I feel comfterable with all but d-bol, I just don't know what the side effects might be. Thanks
    Did you cheat with his girl behind his back or something?

I have never gone for size I am 5'11 175 I feel like I need size but more than anything I want to get cut. I have read that winstrol is best for that, but I dont know about all this other.

Go with the Test E on its own at 500mg a week,that will sort you out. And dont be pushed into doing it,you have to be sure

Just test e no winni?

No winni, maybe take some d-bol with it but for 1st timmers thats all you need

No winni, maybe take some d-bol with it but for 1st timmers thats all you need

Hey thanks man, Everyone is great in here!!

Hey thanks man, Everyone is great in here!!

By the way,why for a 1st timmer would you want to stick a pin in you rather than swollow a pill?
    Last edited by c8rsa; 01-04-2006 at 03:43 PM.

The thing is I don't know anything about it, I told my trainer that I wanted to do Super Slow training so I would see some fast results. The next day he came to me with this. I don't know what to do...I want to do something but I don't want the harsh sides and I have heard all kinds of shit from people about that rage ect... All of my buddys are on something and it seem like everyone has there own idea what is best. I would rather take a pill

Your beter off staying off it and train hard naturaly for a couple of yrs,,,yeh its hard but it maybe beter

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srtrace
    The thing is I don't know anything about it, I told my trainer that I wanted to do Super Slow training so I would see some fast results. The next day he came to me with this. I don't know what to do...I want to do something but I don't want the harsh sides and I have heard all kinds of shit from people about that rage ect... All of my buddys are on something and it seem like everyone has there own idea what is best. I would rather take a pill
    1. there are no fast results.
    2. dont be pushed.
    3. DONT DO IT BECAUSE OTHERS ARE!
    4.oral only cycles are not a good Idea.
    5. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH
    A typical 1st cycle would be 500mg/ week test for 12 weeks. followed by pct.
    you need to know what all this stuff is before you even think about it. At 175 lbs Im sure you could probaly make good gains just by diet and trainning alone. might want to spend some time in the diet forum.

I think I agree. There is just to much to it!!!

I get a full diet every week from a dietition, and have been strict for the last year, and I agree with you 100%

It will all come together when you have done all your research,it will take time,,then you will be ready bro

toolman is offline Banned
    I agree with whats said above, get a new trainer. There is no reason for anyone to take that many compounds for a first cycle let alone the incorrect ones. While injectables are the absolute best way to go, I am not against a dbol first cycle to give you a taste of things. Just realize orals are really not the way to go with gear and read up on alot of things before using them. Also if you were going to use your PT for a source, find a new one. He is trying to sell you way too much gear so will never have your interests or health at heart.

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    Or keep your traineer but get your cycle information on here

Thread Information