Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member

Bad headache while training.......

Im on my first cycle of test e and dianabol . Im running the dbol @ 30mgs a day for the first 4 weeks. Im on my 7th day but ive started to get a real bad pain in my head when I train and push myself. Its kinda like a bad migrane. What should I do? Has anyone else experienced this? I know its due to increased blood pressure but when I push a set to failure its like my head is gonna explode.

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    I sufferd the occasional nasty headache when on Dbol , but it went after a bit, I just tried to stay off the painkillers and sit it out, are you getting this everytime, or is this just the 1st time you`ve had it whilst on?

Well I did a set of leg press on day 5 of dbol and there was extreme pain in my head. Then yesterday I did dumbell shoulder press and I was in agony on the last 2 reps with my head. Now when I push my body 100% the pain is there. Its down to increased blood pressure as I said but im unsure what to do.

Take an aspirin 30 minutes before you work out as an anti-coagulant (blood thinner), I know peeps who do this and say it helps.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    i get those every once and a while its wicked like your head is pulsating like my yemperal lobe has a pulse, hah but I can't get through the workouts so try wetting the top of your head and forehead with icy cold water, and take 1min-2min rests between sets. helped me.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same thing happen to me during my first week of dbol .....
    It went away by week 2..

Ok cheers guys. Im hoping it will go away but if it doesnt ill try the aspirin thing and keep my head cool with cold water. It bothers me as I cant give 100% on every set.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

DBOL Headache

I'm on day 5 running 30mg dbol /ed. I've also had the headaches when doing heavy sets. It seems to diminish throughout the workout but I am always cognizant of the pain. Today I took some (600mg) Advil pre-workout and it didn't seem to help. My workout partner is an RN and didn't seem to think it was a big deal so I just powered through it. Concentrating on your breathing seems to help.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

DBOL Headache

I'm on day 5 running 30mg dbol /ed. I've also had the headaches when doing heavy sets. It seems to diminish throughout the workout but I am always cognizant of the pain. Today I took some (600mg) Advil pre-workout and it didn't seem to help. My workout partner is an RN and didn't seem to think it was a big deal so I just powered through it. Concentrating on your breathing seems to help.

Thread Information