Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Injection soreness

I had my first injection of BD test-e on Monday and my glute is kinda sore. Since this is my first injection, I'm not sure what to expect. It is not limiting my movement or workouts but I'm curious about other's experience. Monday 1ml (25mg test-e) with 1 and 1/2 inch 23 guage pin. Thanks.

bopdude is offline New Member
    i injected test 200 yesterday and im soar to. on my first cycle i was fine, its something you have to deal with. no pain no gain.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Temperature

I checked my temp. just to make sure that I didn't get an infection: 97.9 so I guess its like you said, no pain..............I'm off to the gym.

Thanks

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I've been on Sust 250 with 23 guage 1 1/2" needles, for a week and my ass hurts a lot. It is a few years since I was on the gear and I cannot remember it being this sore ..... lol

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    I had my first injection of BD test-e on Monday and my glute is kinda sore. Since this is my first injection, I'm not sure what to expect. It is not limiting my movement or workouts but I'm curious about other's experience. Monday 1ml (25mg test-e) with 1 and 1/2 inch 23 guage pin. Thanks.
    Some soreness is to be expected. You should be fine.

dtr98 is offline Member
    did 100mg and 1000mcg b-12 in right tri yesterday and 250mg sust and 50mg prop in left one today both are sore, you'll get used to it bro

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Happens to virgin muscles

dtr98 is offline Member
    and non-virgin ones too

onehundredk is offline Member
    its going to sting. a couple days. after 4-5 times, itll hurt up to 10 hours after..no biggie. youll kno if you have an infection. lump, stress marks, red, itchy, warm to the touch, when you see this...immedietly get some benadryl and take 2 pills every 4 hours. til it goes away...save you from going to the doctor...well thats what i did...

BigGerman is offline New Member
    I had this problem until I started slowing the injections down to a crawl. Now I have no soreness at all. By slow, I mean if I'm injecting 1cc, I'll push about a fifth of it in, wait 15 seconds, hit the next fifth, and so on. Takes a little longer to get it in, but I've gone from significant muscle soreness at the injection site down to nothing. Good luck.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGerman
    I had this problem until I started slowing the injections down to a crawl. Now I have no soreness at all. By slow, I mean if I'm injecting 1cc, I'll push about a fifth of it in, wait 15 seconds, hit the next fifth, and so on. Takes a little longer to get it in, but I've gone from significant muscle soreness at the injection site down to nothing. Good luck.
    Exact method i use but its just that i wait less than 15sec like 5-6secs

dtr98 is offline Member
    yeah, around 60 secs per cc

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    If im just sore a day after a shot im happy. I just cant take those "SNIPER" shots that put me down. Youll know once you have one its like being shot by a sniper and you can barely walk...

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I just went through a "sniper shot" i shot into a virgin muscle and holly shi* the next day i was Fuc***. it hurt to lay on it to sleep. But now the pain is going away. Don't want to go through that again. But like they said above no pain no gain.

Thread Information