macktownmac is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Tren Cycle plan help

I have 3000mg of British Dragon Tren on the way
    And I have 4000mg of British Dragon Test Prop already

I was thinking (for my second cycle ever)

Tren 50mg ED weeks 1-8 (50mg ED x 8 weeks is 2800mg)
    Prop 70mg ED weeks 1-8 (70mg ED x 8 weeks is 3920mg)

Should I go out any buy two more 1000mg Vails of Prop that way I can run Prop 100mg ED for 8 weeks with about 400mg left?

Im just comming off a cycle of Prop 100mg EOD with T3/Clen it's given me pretty good results, will i really need double the Test when using with Tren?

I have also read that many people run tren for only 6 weeks, which would be better, 8 weeks of tren on lower dosages, or 6 weeks of tren on higher dosages.

One of my concerns is recovering my natural test production quickly after the cycle, i hear it can make you crash hard if you dont. What can I do to help with this.

I also have 1 100mg vial sustanon , it would be nice to be able to use it sometime too.

Tren doesnt really convert to estrogen, will anti-e's be a concern, I used Letro .25mg ED with my prop T3/Clen cycle,

anyone??????

stick to the cycle that u proposed. id extend it an extra 2 weeks. but 8 is fine, since it is only ur second. make sure ur running vitamin b-6 at 200 mg a day with the tren so u dont leak from the nipples.

Sounds good, I also have about 500mg of Prop extra, I will run the Test for about a week after the Tren to help keep my test levels high when comming off the Tren.

Should I be using any anti-e's? Which one? Letro? Liquidex?

Thread Information