rockdog is offline Junior Member

Time to get BIG!

I can't wait to get to know my way around here. I'm 35 5' 11" 250lbs. 23% bf. Between 20 and 30 I was in the gym 3 to 5 days a week I stayed at about 220 and 10 to 15% bf. My business took of an d I haven't lifted a weight since. A little over 2 months ago I went to a Dr. doing hormone replacement therapy. He's got me on 400mg a week cypionate , 1.5 IU a day somatropin, DHEA RX 50mg a day caps, 15mg arimidex a day caps, and armour thyriod 1 grain caps a day. I've been back at the gym for about a month not hitting it to hard and I'm starting to feel great, lost some fat and I'm starting to tighten up. In about a month I plan on adding 400mg deca a week, 400mg sustanon a week, 50mg winstrol evey other day, up the hgh to 4 IU a day, and use clomid and hcg at the end of each cycle. I plan to do 12 weeks on 4 weeks off for 1 yr. It's my goal to go from 16" to 22" guns that I can maintain with out having to do heavy cycles. I'd like to be around 240 at 8% bf. What do you guys think? Supplements, sources, routines, techniqes? I've been out for to long, give me all you got.
    Last edited by rockdog; 01-05-2006 at 12:44 AM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    you need too stop the gear immediatly. 42% bf is very high man, you are risking a host of problems. using gear will just intensify these risks such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, clotting, ect..... i don't know what kind of doc would set you up with 400mgs cyp wk with your current condition. IMO, if you arre doing HRT, drop it too 250mgs for your health's sake. wow, this doc must be makin some serious cash. diet and cardio is what you need. deca will not help with fat loss, it'll bloat you up. i suggest going too the diet forum and getting some tips

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was thinking this myself. a doctor prescribing 400mg cyp EW, plus HGH surely isnt right? maybe a little test for HRT, and undertaking an exercise program and diet plan for sure

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    best course of action for you my friend would be a good diet,plenty of cardio and get down to around the 14-15% bf mark before you even think about juicing,you are potentionally heading into a wholeheap of trouble!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously 42% you dont need to get any biggger. YOU CAN NOT TURN FAT INTO MUSCLE!

find another doctor. At 42% bf your health is probably already in grave danger!

you do not need AAS or any other hormones, what you need is some sound diet and cardio advice!
    The only meds you should be taking is cholesterol, and HBP meds to keep you alive man!

Not trying to bust your chops but you have a lot of work to do before you consider touching AAS!

I read the print out wrong.

My BF is 23.6 it 42lbs of total fat.

When I read the print out I thought there was no way I could be at 42% but I thought thats what it said, I read it wrong, BF is 23%.

read the print out wrong

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    you need too stop the gear immediatly. 42% bf is very high man, you are risking a host of problems. using gear will just intensify these risks such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, clotting, ect..... i don't know what kind of doc would set you up with 400mgs cyp wk with your current condition. IMO, if you arre doing HRT, drop it too 250mgs for your health's sake. wow, this doc must be makin some serious cash. diet and cardio is what you need. deca will not help with fat loss, it'll bloat you up. i suggest going too the diet forum and getting some tips
    BF is actually 23% my cholesterol is well below the safe level.

prealdeal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    i was thinking this myself. a doctor prescribing 400mg cyp EW, plus HGH surely isnt right? maybe a little test for HRT, and undertaking an exercise program and diet plan for sure
    do you think that is to much test with hgh or that just does'nt seem like a doctor would prescribe that

Thread Information