Thread: cycle critique

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

cycle critique

This will be my first AAS cycle, actually first two, I ordered the later one then decided on the first....

first cycle...

week1-12 Test E 500mg
    week1-4 Eq Cyp 500mg
    Nolva if needed

second cycle.... (cutter)

week1-12 Test Prop 75mg
    mix Tren Ace 75mg 1ml/ed
    Masteron 75mg
    week1-4 Test prop
    Nolva if needed

what you guys think, my gear is already on the way but I would like some opinions, you all know more than me, is this good?

Also, how long should I take in between these cycle, I know there are prolly lots of opinions, but i'm thinking **** taking time between them, lemme know.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    This will be my first AAS cycle, actually first two, I ordered the later one then decided on the first....

first cycle...

week1-12 Test E 500mg
    week1-4 Eq Cyp 500mg
    Nolva if needed

week1-12 Test Prop 75mg
    mix Tren Ace 75mg 1ml/ed
    Masteron 75mg
    week1-4 Test prop
    Nolva if needed

what you guys think, my gear is already on the way but I would like some opinions, you all know more than me, is this good?

Also, how long should I take in between these cycle, I know there are prolly lots of opinions, but i'm thinking **** taking time between them, lemme know.
    there are a lot of questionable things that you are doing. why are you running eq for 4wks? and on your second cycle, why the test prop wk 1-4? you already have it in your blend. you should take time off between cycles bro, unless you want too become a lifer....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ??? eq cyp??

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea I've heard of EQ cyp. If I'm not mistaked it was made to be out of your system quicker. atletic purposes

the EQ Cyp and the Prop at the beginning of both cycles is just to kick start because the Test E won't kick in until week 4 or 5.

And the Prop in the second cycle mix isn't enough to make a difference in getting my blood levels up and going at the beginning, that's why i'm doin 100mg ed for weeks1-4 in addition to the mix.

and booz, i'm doing the Eq Cyp so I can shoot it twice a week with my test and it will show up earlier in my system then the test, thanks guys.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

first cycle...

week1-12 Test E 500mg
    week1-4 Eq Cyp 500mg
    Nolva if needed

week1-12 Test Prop 75mg
    mix Tren Ace 75mg 1ml/ed
    Masteron 75mg
    week1-4 Test prop
    Nolva if needed

Your first cycle looks like shit. Plain and simple. Run the EQ cyp for 10-12 weeks and run the test on week longer. You don't jumpstart a cycle with EQ, even if it is cyp it's still gonna take a couple of weeks to build up in your system. EQ should be ran for 10-14 weeks depending on what ester you've got. Here's what your first cycle should look like....

weeks 1-12: 250mg test enanthate e3d
    begin PCT 2 weeks after last enth shot.

Your second cycle looks like you're running into a brick wall. Too many compoinds for a second cycle. If you wanted to run anything else other then test with your second cycle, I would go with the EQ cyp and run it like this...

weeks 1-13: 250mg test enth e3d
    weeks 1-12: 200mg eq cyp e3d
    begin PCT 2 weeks after you last enth shot.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but I think it's a safer/smarter then the other ones. Tren is very potent and should be left for future cycles. There are other compounds that are productive that aren't as harsh on you as tren is. Masteron is best left when you have a very lof BF%. Save that shit for summer bro, then get rocked out!

only 250mg of test e3d, now i have all this gear and it's going to take forever to shoot it all, seems like a low dose

every post i have read thus far does suggest test e only for a first cycle, i will go along with that, fvck the Eq I guess, but i def. wanna run a cutter after the test only right, i'm not looking to be swole, just build a good base and cut it up on the next cycle, I don't want the bb look, i want the beach look (i live in FL)

bump for more opinions....

think i'm also gonna run some letro in the first cycle to keep down the bloat of the test e or should i wait post cycle to drop the water, this is a question that has been in my mind for some time.

the base test i need to use being my first cycle will cause hella water retention, i don't wanna look like shit, so i need to use during the cycle, my body doesn't need the xtra water right

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for more opinions....

think i'm also gonna run some letro in the first cycle to keep down the bloat of the test e or should i wait post cycle to drop the water, this is a question that has been in my mind for some time.

the base test i need to use being my first cycle will cause hella water retention, i don't wanna look like shit, so i need to use during the cycle, my body doesn't need the xtra water right
    you can use it but I wouldn't go over .25mg ed. You might get some libido issues if you go higher.

only 250mg of test e3d, now i have all this gear and it's going to take forever to shoot it all, seems like a low dose
    250mg e3d = 500mg EW which is right on for your first cycle.
    Hold off on the EQ cyp until your next cycle, but for your second one I would go with test and the eq cyp. After that maybe go with test prop and tren acetate. You've got to slowly add in compounds to make sure you react fine to them. If you start shooting everything under the sun and get nasty sides you won't know which AAS is causing you to have all those sides.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Your first cycle looks like shit. Plain and simple. Run the EQ cyp for 10-12 weeks and run the test on week longer. You don't jumpstart a cycle with EQ, even if it is cyp it's still gonna take a couple of weeks to build up in your system. EQ should be ran for 10-14 weeks depending on what ester you've got. Here's what your first cycle should look like....

weeks 1-12: 250mg test enanthate e3d
    begin PCT 2 weeks after last enth shot.

Your second cycle looks like you're running into a brick wall. Too many compoinds for a second cycle. If you wanted to run anything else other then test with your second cycle, I would go with the EQ cyp and run it like this...

weeks 1-13: 250mg test enth e3d
    weeks 1-12: 200mg eq cyp e3d
    begin PCT 2 weeks after you last enth shot.

I know it's not what you want to hear, but I think it's a safer/smarter then the other ones. Tren is very potent and should be left for future cycles. There are other compounds that are productive that aren't as harsh on you as tren is. Masteron is best left when you have a very lof BF%. Save that shit for summer bro, then get rocked out!
    I agree with these cycles 100%
    Your just beginning,and should start with step one.Simple but effective cycles.Dont worry about adding in other compounds until later down the road.
    Test @ 500mg ew,and eq @ 400mg ew will be a great mass cycle,as long as you keep your diet and training tight.
    For bloat you can run adex @0.5 mg ed/eod.These are pretty mild cycles so neg.sides should be minimal.
    The nolva I would have on hand only if signs of gyno appear.If not just keep it for pct,along with clomid.
    Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONBULL05
    Test @ 500mg ew,and eq @ 400mg ew will be a great mass cycle,as long as you keep your diet and training tight.
    Key words, MASS CYCLE, i'm not looking for mass, I want to lean out what I put on during the first cycle. I would like to keep it simple since I am just starting so someone suggest a simple CUTTING cycle, thanks.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Bro,you can gain quality mass and definition on this cycle.Diet and training are the key!Especially DIET!
    At this stage of the game you shouldn't even be thinking about tren .Tren can be very harsh,and should only be taken after you have a few cycles under your belt!
    Your begininning and should cycle accordingly.First build a strong base with the bread and butter cycles before you start worrying about getting creative.
    Not a flame bro,just trying to help you start right.

What other compound can I use with my test instead of Eq on the second cycle to lean out, like I said, I'm gonna use I'Dex or something to drop the water, I'm looking for the underwear dude look, not the Ronnie Coleman look.

What other compound for leanness that isn't harsh as harsh as tren to go along with my Test E? That is my question.

....thanks for the advice too btw, forgot to say that.
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 01-05-2006 at 06:24 PM.

bump, to get my Q answered.....
    Last edited by dirtyi730; 01-05-2006 at 08:27 PM.

Thread Information