Freeman is offline New Member

Using Test to Cut?

Currently I have a good supply of test-e and I was wondering if I could use a low dose (say 250mg wk) to aid in my cutting? My diet and cardio/weightlifting are in place and I have herbs and tamox to keep the bloat at bay. Do you think it might help? We all know that for every lb of muscle gained it will translate to 5lbs of fat loss.

Rambling on...
    Freeman

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman
    Currently I have a good supply of test-e and I was wondering if I could use a low dose (say 250mg wk) to aid in my cutting? My diet and cardio/weightlifting are in place and I have herbs and tamox to keep the bloat at bay. Do you think it might help? We all know that for every lb of muscle gained it will translate to 5lbs of fat loss.

Rambling on...
    Freeman
    What are your stats?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeman

Rambling on...
    Freeman
    Testosterone is known to gain fat early in a cycle, but when used long term it burns off fat like crazy. The fat burning effects start about 3 months into using it. Short 2 month cycles are likely to cause you slight gain of fat rather then loss but if you do a 6 month cycle, you are likely to leave the cycle with lower body fat percentage.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    yes test is good in a cutter. it will also help to retain muscle while on a lower cal diet. but I think 250mg/week is a little low. I would look more at 500mg/week. 250 might just replace what you already produce

Freeman is offline New Member
    5'8" 175lbs. 9%bf(want to get down to 5%)

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Testosterone is known to gain fat early in a cycle, but when used long term it burns off fat like crazy. The fat burning effects start about 3 months into using it. Short 2 month cycles are likely to cause you slight gain of fat rather then loss but if you do a 6 month cycle, you are likely to leave the cycle with lower body fat percentage.
    I have not heard of this before. I know that people gain fat on shorter cycles but is that not due to large food consumption for muscle growth?
    how is fat gain directly related to test? is it something to do with exess estrogen?
    Sorry bro, not trying to come off as a dick here, Im just curious

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    Sorry bro, not trying to come off as a dick here, Im just curious

You're not coming of as a dick b/c I"m thinking the same thing. If any fat is gained it is related to Diet not test. Plus so many people, including myself, typically run 12 week cycles. And by your statement saying that fat burning effects start at about 3 months would mean that everyone would get fat? I dont get it can you please elaborate a bit.............

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    if you're getting ready for show you might not want to above 250 because the whole point is to be very dry, i.e. any water is unwanted. if you're just doing a cutting cycle to get lean i think you'll want to use 500, because that extra little bit of water isn't even goin to be that noticible, and you'll get better results, obviously, from a higher test dose.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yup agreed with the above.... besides DIET is always a key factor in weather u r gaining fat or not..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I dont get it can you please elaborate a bit.............

Bump for a response...............
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-04-2006 at 08:30 PM.

Thread Information