xplicit is offline Member

Need help i hve to miss a shot

Ok i started my first shot last sat then took another one tuesday i had to miss yesterday cause i was at school all day and i dont think ill can go tonight chances are i might have to wait till tuesday.
    This girl whos a nurse does it for me cause i dont trust myself that ill do it right plus she has the needles. is it ok that i missed a day ?

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    YEP...........

yep for its ok or yep im screwed lol

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    youll be aright.....but if you spent your money on the shit...try and keep with the program....and NO im not telling you to fail your philosophy exam to go shoot up some cyp in the nurses office....if yer gonna get laid while your there too...then fuck philosophy...nah im kidding....youll be aright....good luck

Thanks i know believe me i dont want to screw this up. Its just peopel get impatient and got htere shots with out me.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, you can hit yourself.

DMX

MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    No doubt.........If you have time to write a post about it, you have time to shoot it, playboy. Take your pins to school, and bury one at lunch. Your nurse is'nt always going to be around to shoot ya, and your times may not always correspond. You might as well get used to doing them yourself. Good luck

I dont have needles so i cant shoot my self thats the point of the problem, cause if i had the needles i would just take my chances and shot up

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Buy some needles. Go to http://www.getpinz.com and stock up. It's damn cheap. Learn to do it yourself, it's a piece of cake and you can keep to your schedule better. Start in the quads, they are the easiest to do for a beginner.

Missing a shot by a few days is OK for long-acting ester drugs like Test. Enathate or Cypionate , Deca , EQ, etc.

Missing a short ester or water-based suspension (Winny, reforvit-B, Test. Prop., Fina, etc.) shot screws things up a bit--but not completely.

Long esters have along time release, short-esters & water-suspensions release into the blood quickly.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ajax
    Buy some needles.
    Exactly!! You should have bought then when you bought your gear.

Im scared ill mess up the injections so i decided to have a nurse i kno do it. I really should learn how to do it on my own but its nice having some one kno what to do, do it for you. Ajax thanks for the info cause the shots i missed where eq and test. I take my shots sat and tues i missed sat (cyp, eq) so i took 500mgs of eq on tues i couldnt sleep last night and i think i got a little sick from it but i dont know if it was the eq or the weather. Thursday im going to take the cyp shot i missed on sat.
    Is that ok Ajax?

I can have all the needles i want the nurse has hundreds of them they wont do me any good tho casue i mscared to shot my self not casue im scared of needles just casue im scared of fucking it up.

JRob is offline Associate Member
    Maybe try doing it once under your nurse's supervison. Once you hit yourself once it is so easy to do subsequent injections, the key is just to be relaxed. Nothing like trying to jam a needle into a tense muscle to give you a good limp.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    All the guys here learned how to do it--and they do it all the time without a problem. If you read up on the technique and follow it, it's very safe. No reason to be scared.

Q: I don’t like needles! Is it normal to be afraid of injections?

A: Sticking yourself with a pointy object is an unnatural act, everybody (save masochists) are a little uncomfortable about doing that at first. The first few injections make almost everybody nervous, but that goes away with time. Read up on proper injection technique so you know what you are doing--that will allay some of the anxiety.

Don’t worry--after the first few injections, it will become a piece of cake. Soon you will be looking forward to injection day!

Q: This may sound like a pussy question, but do injections hurt?

A: No, it’s not a pussy question; everybody thinks about that! The good news is that no, it almost never hurts. A sharp needle goes in like a hot knife through butter and is amazingly painless. Don’t sweat it!

Q: How do I inject steroids? Where do I inject?

A: AR has a page dedicated to how to inject. Click here for injection info.. Also, check out http://www.spotinjections.com for directions on how to inject and pictures of a wide variety of injection sites. Most steroid users use the glutes (ass), quads (outer thigh) and delts (shoulder) for injecting.

Also see the the AR Injections 101 FAQ .

Thanks jrob and ajax i think next shot im going to have to pay attention to how she does it and try it on my own then when i get good at it ill take home some needles and hit my self. I cant afford to miss days anymore.

gainmuscle is offline New Member
    Dude go to a farming supply store. Even some pet stores sell them. Thats where I get all of mine from.

Really farming stores for needles? I live in new york theres no farms around here.

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    go to a pharmacy, and tell them you take b-12

I heard where im from (new york) there is a law where if you walk into a place liek say c.v.s in the pharmacy part and ask for needles they have to give them to you. I heard 10 for 3 bucks

Thread Information