bs54 is offline New Member

Good deal? Question on units and a site ...

The 'size' (quantity?) for a product is listed as '1000s'. Anybody know what the 's' stands for?

I stumbled onto a pharmacy supply site while looking for a good deal on some ephedrine but now I'm not sure about some of the units they're using and I'm having some concerns about the site itself. They list generic ephedrine at $27.20 (+ $10 shipping) for what looks to be 1000 tabs. If so, that would be a great deal. But after looking at some other products and prices I'm not so sure of the strength or quantity now. The product description doesn't say 'quantity', it just says 'size'. Specifically: 30mg, 1000s or just 1000s (they list 2 versions). So again, what does the 's' stand for?

I thought it just meant 1000 until I started looking for some other products. They have some common ancillary products as well (no anabolics) like proviron and nolvadex that also use this 's' notation but the quantities and prices are not matching up. For example: Proviron 25mg, size 20s, price $106.62! Or Nolvadex 10mg, 30s $35.77. Those prices are double what I've seen elsewhere for the same products when this place claims to operate like some kind of deep discount shop - unless those units are not what they seem to be.

And does this site even seem legit? It claims to operate offshore somewhere with its' bank in the UK and says they achieve such great prices because of socialized medicine.
    Last edited by bs54; 01-04-2006 at 09:15 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome to the board!

We have some rules here,and one is no posting sources of any kind.If you could please edit your post,that would be great.

Thanks for understanding

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    looks like BS to me. If you live in the states Ededra is legal again 'for now" and you can get it from select retail stores.

Thanks pinnacle. Didn't really think I was reve****g a 'source' since that site doesn't sell gear, but I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Yes, I realize that ephedrine is no longer illegal (if it ever really was) in the US. That's why it's so frustrating seeing everyone in my area treat it as if it were (big meth problems here). It has practically vanished from just about all sources, when it used to be found easily just a few months ago. It does still exist, but only behind the counter. Availability is very limited and you have to present proper documentation (id, address, signature etc.). Plus the price has gone way up for what you can find.

Which is why the offer I found looks so appe****g.

My main question is still about that 's' in the size info though. Any idea what that means.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    well the price hasnt gone up that much. AND yes its over the counter? is that a problem? i wouldnt imagine so unless you were going to make meth. your reason for wanting that much ephedra in the first place is kinda scetchy as well. If you are not looking to make crank with it i dont see what the huge deal is with getting it over the counter.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    IU = International Unit

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    IU = International Unit
    Thanks, but I was aware of that. Not sure what that info has to do with my question or any of the responses though.

Tranzit, it's not that big of a deal going the over-the-counter route. I've done that. It is a bit of a hassle and inconvenience though. I'm in a fairly rural area now where availability is pretty poor. Even where it can be purchased the amounts available in a given period of time are very low. Plus the prices are more than double what I was used to paying. 1000 tabs would last me a helluva long time and at that price they would cost me less than half what I would pay D & E for about a third of the amount. Not a bad deal if that is in fact what they're offering. I'm not into meth and have no intention of manufacturing it.

But, I've taken an easier route to getting my main question answered and just emailed the company. We'll see if they respond.

Thread Information