Thread: Newguyneedshelp

KAMPF is offline New Member

Talking Newguyneedshelp

I have been working out for a little over two years and I have been at a plateau that I can't seem to work through....anyways, Im ready to start juicing, I think that I have a good base to start with (5'9_195_10.5%) I have gained 15 to 20 pounds of muscle within the last two years. Here is the cycle that I want to start...Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated! Im twenty-two if that makes any difference at all.

Weeks 1-10
    Test.E 500mg/Deca -dura 300mg weekly
    Weeks 3-6
    Anadrol 75mg daily
    Weeks 9-12
    Nolva 20mg
    Following week 10 I am doing 2 shots at 1000iu of HCG 5 days apart and then doing 2 shots at 500iu 5 days apart.
    Sound Good...I have no fckn idea?!

I have a shoddy picture on my profile...u can see where im at in my quest to become as large as humanely possible!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Too much gear for first cycle, no need for that much hcg .JMO

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    in bold

Quote Originally Posted by KAMPF
    I have been working out for a little over two years and I have been at a plateau that I can't seem to work through....anyways, Im ready to start juicing, I think that I have a good base to start with (5'9_195_10.5%) I have gained 15 to 20 pounds of muscle within the last two years. Here is the cycle that I want to start...Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated! Im twenty-two if that makes any difference at all.

Weeks 1-10
    Test.E 500mg/Deca -dura 300mg weekly
    Weeks 1-4
    Anadrol 75mg daily (i would drop the drol)
    Weeks 1-15
    Nolva 20mg
    Following week 10 I am doing 2 shots at 1000iu of HCG 5 days apart and then doing 2 shots at 500iu 5 days apart.
    Sound Good...I have no fckn idea?!
    drop the hcg and do a clomid pct, 10 wks is to short to hcg jmo

The reason I wanted to skip the clomid is because all I have heard is that it makes you feel like a girl on her first period. true or not?

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    agree with above- also bump the deca up to 400 and run the test 11 weeks, and the deca 10

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by KAMPF
    The reason I wanted to skip the clomid is because all I have heard is that it makes you feel like a girl on her first period. true or not?
    it all depends on how it effects you bro, some guys get to where they feel like 7 yr old girls others don't get effected much at all, it doesnt' effect everyone the same.

I got the drol free...still not worth using it? Im expecting serious gains maybe 20-25lbs of grade A Quality muscle..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle, just run test only for 12 weeks w/ nolva and clomid PCT. You dont need all the other stuff for your first time. With solid diet and training you'll grow like a weed. Besides if you take all of those in your first cycle and you start getting sides, you wont know which one caused it..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just run a quick test cycle 10 weeks, save the other gear for second. Learn how to inject, go through pct, leaRN SIDES OF TEST, TAKE TIME OFF EQUAL TO TIME ON THEN,(OPPS SORRY ABOUT CAPS) do your second with drol kickstart and some deca . First time is a learning lesson, so just go with one compound normal PCT. Clomids not that bad, dont take for more then 2 weeks.

i APPRECIATE ALL THE HELP! iLL POST AFTER PICS IN 10 TO 15

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with taking test only the first time around. i ran deca /test my first cycle and got some major sides.....acne. id go with test cyp for around 12wks dosed at 500mgs wk. you will see nice gains from that.

dubvee is offline New Member
    I agree you shouldnt take the drol yet, BUT if you are like some people I know you are just gonna take it anyways, so if you do then take it in the first 4 wks for a jump start.

Turd_Ferguson is offline Banned
    Dude dump the drol you get what you pay for. Keep me posted on your results. I am about the same size as you 5'9 212 more bodyfat. I am doing 500 test e for 12 and 400 deca for 10 after summer (gotta cut first).

Thread Information