Thread: BD Eq: WTF??!!!

ZIA1 is offline New Member

BD Eq: WTF??!!!

I've just taken my 3rd BD Eq shot. I'm on 600mg/wk at 2 shots a week. This stuff really hurts. I showered before the shot with very hot water, injected properly, massaged after and it still hurts. It feels like a big charlie horse in the ass. Anyone felt this from BD Eq before?

By the way: I checked the area and it looks fine, no bruising, discoloration...nothing but soreness and a lot of it just minutes after the shot.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Interesting

EQ is known to be painless.

Something very odd is going on lately.I've noticed more and more,people complaining about gear crashing,next day soreness ect.Could it be the Ug labs are cutting corners?Or possibly the labs making the powders have altered their formulas?
    I'm a home-brew guy,and I've had some issues with some of my experiments lately.It's not my tried and true recipes that are at fault.I suspect it's originating right from the labs producing the powders.

Don't know for certain(what the exact issue is).Just throwing the idea out there.

It could be. I'm not sure. The test prop I'm using by BD is fine...even hurts less. Plus, BD is supposed to be a reputable company. I'm pretty sure that I've read (here on this forum) that BD eq is or can be painful. I'd like to hear if anyone else has heard this or felt this. Like I said, its just soreness..but it hurts

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I agree Pin, someone is cutting corners the UGLs or the powder people.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Try adding cutting the EQ with some B-12 (some say it works, others dont).

Also cutting with other oils, such as, grapeseed may help.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Try adding cutting the EQ with some B-12 (some say it works, others dont).

Also cutting with other oils, such as, grapeseed may help.
    What about mixing primo with it? Can that help? If someone is "cutting corners" does that mean its bad gear?

If someone is cutting corners its not good for the consumer and no good for the reputation on the UGL. Its doesnt mean its 'bad gear'. But if there cutting corners, in the powder formulas, mixing etc...Other problems may arise from cutting corners. More serious problems, like being sterile.

This is exactly the reason I prefer Human Grade compared to Vet Grade. You may pay more, but the product usually lives up to your expectations. Although, this isnt always the case.

Mixing Primo with it is fine. It may help with the soreness.

Cutting it may not help. I suspect it's the quality of the powder, either from the manufacturer or the UGL is cutting the powder. I don't know but i've been seeing a ton of "This shot %6$#*&@ hurts" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Cutting it may not help. I suspect it's the quality of the powder, either from the manufacturer or the UGL is cutting the powder. I don't know but i've been seeing a ton of "This shot %6$#*&@ hurts" threads.
    Yeah.

There has been a lot lately.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I spoke with my powder guy,and he told me humidity in China contributes to this.I still think(as you stated) some corners are being cut somewhere.Look at the supply/demand factor.How much raw hormone can they actually produce quickly,and on a consistent basis?

So, say they are "cutting corners"...is it still fine to use?

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    If you can take it, if you say its from a good source....try another location

Quote Originally Posted by Smedman101
    If you can take it, if you say its from a good source....try another location

Yeah, I'm NOT dying here...just soreness. As for the source: its good. I checked with the official BD site and its a legit supplier. I'm just going to take some advice I received and mix some 100% soy oil in with the EQ. We'll see how that works out.
    Last edited by ZIA1; 01-05-2006 at 12:20 AM.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    i've been seeing a ton of "This shot %6$#*&@ hurts" threads.

I've been noticing a lot of this as well. I've never had a problem with Human grade..........

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I spoke with my powder guy,and he told me humidity in China contributes to this.I still think(as you stated) some corners are being cut somewhere.Look at the supply/demand factor.How much raw hormone can they actually produce quickly,and on a consistent basis?
    These dudes make powder by the kg......... I'm sure they can keep up with demand. It all boils down to greed IMO.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i've been limping for the past week because of EQ, 2 different shots in two different quads and everytime it hurts like hell that i have to limp!!

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i've been limping for the past week because of EQ, 2 different shots in two different quads and everytime it hurts like hell that i have to limp!!
    This morning, (took an inject last night of Eq), it hurts to sit in class. My left ass cheek feels like someone kicked me with steel-toe boots. No bruising, no discoloration...just soreness. Next shot, I'm going to mix with oil.

dubvee is offline New Member
    I just finished up a Test/EQ (EQ was BD) cycle and my shots were nearly painless...I just tried to shoot in the muscle that I was going to work that day.

Quote Originally Posted by dubvee
    I just finished up a Test/EQ (EQ was BD) cycle and my shots were nearly painless...I just tried to shoot in the muscle that I was going to work that day.
    Did you mix the two in the same dart?

That could have cut down on the pain

dubvee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Did you mix the two in the same dart?

That could have cut down on the pain
    Yes, I did.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro everytime Ive injected EQ its been PAINLESS... Ive never checked but what is the BA content on BD products?

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Yeah bro everytime Ive injected EQ its been PAINLESS... Ive never checked but what is the BA content on BD products?
    I'm not sure. I'll have to check. It's probably from one of the following:

1. BD is cutting some corners
    2. I injected way too fast. I didn't push it in slowly. Next time, I'll take the 30-60 seconds to do it. That was a mistake to push it in so fast. It's 24 hours later and it hurts like hell.

Thread Information