Terminator1 is offline Associate Member

Who Has Used Anadrol?

Im getting ready to start a cycle and Im kicking it off with Anadrol . I havent used drol before but I have been hearing about drol causing nausea and no appetite? Thats all I need, no appetitte. I have a hard time eating enough food as it is. How do people gain so much from it if they cant eat?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    there is alot of water retention involved. you have too force feed yourself. although, some are not effected by the loss of appitite. most find insomnia a common side effect though

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Funny thing is,I've ran drol quite a few times.On my last run with it is when I got all the sides associated with drol.Loss of appetite,lethargy,bad bad ache on delt/back,and insomnia.Sucked to say the least.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I love the pumps from Drol...my last cycle didnt retain me any water.....appetite was so so... sleep was normal....running it at 100ed on this next cycle.......

noddy1 is offline Associate Member
    I have been experiencing sides from 150mg ed at the moment have cut it in half to 75mg ed to see how i go and seems good so far! As I have found, if you start to see the sides slow it down or at worst discontinue use. It is a powerful drug so enjoy Try beat the sides and you will be fine..

Noddy.

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Yeah its just one of those hit or miss drugs. Some get no sides while others have a love hate relationship with it. One thing to keep in mind is if you are not getting what you want just stop using it. I have learned the hard way not to suffer through a cycle. Its just not worth it. Dont be afraid to stop or swap a compound.

King42 is offline New Member
    I took it years ago and had no problem. ibeleive it was some Korean company. One thing i do remember is that it made me strong as f***!

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    anadrol is a very potent---very shitty drug. d-bol should always be regarded as a better choice.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Funny thing is,I've ran drol quite a few times.On my last run with it is when I got all the sides associated with drol.Loss of appetite,lethargy,bad bad ache on delt/back,and insomnia.Sucked to say the least.
    I havent had any problems with drol except the occasional headache and bad ache on delts and back. Dbol gives me horrible acne too. Cant figure it out, but running test improves my acne.

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    Drol caused headaches, high blood pressure, and insomnia i was running 150 mg's ed. Didn't notice the loss of appetite because i was also running EQ.

Thread Information