MS7PH is offline New Member

I Think I Got Ripped Off, Please Read!

I BOUGHT 110 PILLS OF Methylphenidate (RITALIN, I THINK), GUY SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER THEN CLENBUTEROL FOR CUTTING FAT AND GAINING MUSCLE. IS THIS TRUE? I PAID LIKE $120.
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
    THANKS A LOT!!!

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Can help loose lbs, won't help build muscle. $1 a pop isn't TOO bad...

DMX

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Gaining muscle I seriously doubt. Ritalin is used for ADD. Ritalin can be used as a stimulant which can supress the apetite so you might loose some weight.
    As for the price, thats not that bad.
    With a perscription they're usually .25 to.50 a piece. Black market is usually $2 all the way up $8 because most recreational use is used for snorting and shooting causing an effect similar to cocain. All in all, I don't think you should of gone with those. I have never done clen or ritalin so this is just an opinion, I could be wrong

THANKS A LOT!!, DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE MORE OR LESS EFECTIVE THEN CLEN ?

the quest aka ef is offline Junior Member
    bro I never heard of ritalin for cutting I guess I will cut your appitite, but thats about all.
    I think your way better of with clens or even eca

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    CLEN would be the better chose. YEs Ritilan will suppress your craving for food, but CLEN will...let's say crank you up for aobut 6 hours. You will burn fat(if your diet is right), and you will have more energy for your workouts.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    NO doubt clen is better for cutting, like they said though, ritalin can suppress your appetite, but I wouldn't take it for that purpose if I were you. You're taking a prescription drug that (correct me if I'm wrong) but can stimulate dopemaine production in the brain to help you focus. ECA is a cheaper and far better solution due to its somewhat thermogenic nature. Don't take ritalin for cutting, and don't ever listen to the jackass that told you to again.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Ritalin is supposed to be pretty damn catabolic...You paid a good price for them though...

THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL YOUR INSIGHT!! DO YOU THINK CLEN IS WORTH THE MONEY? FOR STRENGTH BUILDING AS WELL AS FAT LOSS?

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    I'm pretty new to this, but from all the threads i've read i don't think clen is going to help in the strength building department. PM a mod or vet.....they'll help you out! Oh yeah....for all you MODS and VETS...you guys KICK ASS......thanks for all the help!

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Ritalin/Adderall is extremely addictive, be careful!

I use it for final exams(adderall) and I also use it for workout boosts. Very good strenght gains and I use very little, 10-15mg.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BigAndy69
    Ritalin/Adderall is extremely addictive, be careful!

I use it for final exams(adderall) and I also use it for workout boosts. Very good strenght gains and I use very little, 10-15mg.
    You're seeing good strength gains from adderrall????? Something not's right here. As previously mentioned, it can be catabolic and stimulate your metabolism in turn causing suppression of appetite. Do you mean right before a workout it gets you "up" and you can lift more?? If you do, then that's a pretty expensive solution. ECA does the same.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro I've been on Ritalin/Dexadrine/Addrall since the 7th grade (no, not all at once...I had Rx for all of them at one time or another). IMO, Adderall is the best. I don't see how people could get addicted to these though. I hate taking my Adderall (what I'm on now, or was on for school...thank God for Summer!). Adderall does in fact give me a huge burst of energy if taken several hours before a workout. Beware though, your appetite will go to shit. When I'm on them I try to eat alot of Tuna and Protein shakes (it's hard to eat large meals), and drink a ton of water as well.

If anyone has any questions about any of these feel free to PM me. I will do my best to help you out.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    LOOSE THE CAP LOCK KEY! It's too hard to read posts in all-caps.

Thread Information